a few days ago i was excercising and really pushed myself. i felt good at first when i was done but a few minutes later i felt a sharp pain in my left testicle. i'm being totally serious. im wondering if thats something i should get checked because im getting a physical in 2 days. thanks for the help.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
im sure you might have just pulled something around it or something

but if youre worried about it see a doctor, atleast you can put your mind at ease
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I don't have an answer, but I have a similar problem.

Sometimes when I sit down, my left testicle starts hurting at random. I've checked, I'm not scissoring it or anything. Should I get it checked out?
No, don't get it checked out

Just live with the uncertainty that you might be slowing cutting off blood flow to your balls and may never have kids
or,
you might be fine

THIS IS THE PIT!!!
We're not doctors
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
I would just wait til your physical... obviously those are there to catch things that might be wrong. If the pain persists, and they don't say anything, see a doctor.
Quote by sneyob
No, don't get it checked out

Just live with the uncertainty that you might be slowing cutting off blood flow to your balls and may never have kids
or,
you might be fine

THIS IS THE PIT!!!
We're not doctors

This.

However, I would get it checked. My uncle had a similar problem and he had a hernia.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
You bust a nut? Just rest for a while until it feels better or get your girlfriend to kiss it and make it better. And go to the doctor if you cum blood.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Well, I'm a hypochondriac, so I've spent a ton of time lookin this sh*t up on google, lol...

You might have either strained your groin or got a hernia. You'll find out if it's either one when you get a physical.
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
thanks for the help and actually taking it serious as i know that this is this the pit. i actually thought i would get in trouble for making this post because of the subject of a testicle. i just got unbanned 2day. kinda had some family problems and took it out on the mods.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

Quote by MetalGS3SE
This.

However, I would get it checked. My uncle had a similar problem and he had a hernia.

thats a good point

you were doing exercise which would be straining your gut and stuff, which might have caused it to rupture
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by McGelie
im getting a physical in 2 days.

problem solved.
most likely they'll do the 'turn your head and cough' routine so the doctor will check em out anyways, but you might just want to bring it up to your doctor (you're gonna be there anyways) also, take it a bit easier on the work out.
Wich excercises have you been doing?

I would see a doctor, although I've always had this fear of showing my private parts to unknowns (do you even have to show them? I've always wanted to know.)... Fortunately this has never happened to me...
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Strangulated testicle?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by phoenix_88
problem solved.
most likely they'll do the 'turn your head and cough' routine so the doctor will check em out anyways, but you might just want to bring it up to your doctor (you're gonna be there anyways) also, take it a bit easier on the work out.

yea ill do that. the thing is, i'm starting brazilian jiu-jitsu. my drum teacher is gettin me a really cheap membership and i don't know anything about it so i wanna make sure that i'm in good shape. i;m a wrestler and he said that it was similar so i wanted to try it.

Edit: my excercises are basic stamina excercises. squats, rows, lunge-curls, bench - dips, push ups, crunches, side crunches and ligament excercises. i'm fortunate enough to be naturally strong, so i don't have to worry about strength as much as stamina.

Last edited by McGelie at Jul 28, 2008,
Hernia seems most likely. Especially after vigorous exercise.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
your testicle hurts?
are you..........

cumming blood?!

Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Have you ever stood up and felt like there was a snake crawling up your urethra? Because I have. And there's nothing wrong with me. Might wanna mention that when you go for your physical just for fun, though.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by McGelie
a few days ago i was excercising and really pushed myself. i felt good at first when i was done but a few minutes later i felt a sharp pain in my left testicle. i'm being totally serious. im wondering if thats something i should get checked because im getting a physical in 2 days. thanks for the help.

hey i got an idea!!!

why don't you see...A DOCTOR!!!

isn't that genius?!! i thought of it myself.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Happened to my friend, it's a hernia.

And they're going to have to cut your ballsack open man.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by psychokiller99
hey i got an idea!!!

why don't you see...A DOCTOR!!!

isn't that genius?!! i thought of it myself.

i'm getting a physical in 2 days. i was just asking if it was anything i should ask about. don't be a jerk.

Quote by McGelie
i'm getting a physical in 2 days. i was just asking if it was anything i should ask about. don't be a jerk.

don't trip dude just givin you a hard time.

hope it ain't anything serious.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by psychokiller99
don't trip dude just givin you a hard time.

hope it ain't anything serious.

alrite my bad. i react like that because i was overweight throughout elementary school and middle school and used to get a ton of **** for it. i lost a ton of weight in the summer before and during 9th grade, so it doesn't happen anymore, but i still get very hostile.

Last edited by McGelie at Jul 29, 2008,
Quote by Vornik
Have you ever stood up and felt like there was a snake crawling up your urethra? Because I have. And there's nothing wrong with me. Might wanna mention that when you go for your physical just for fun, though.

ive gotten that

Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora