Hey y'all,
We recorded yet another song. This time its a sad, technical, metal balad. The song criticises fanatasism as it slowly builds up from a dreamy, slow beggining to full out metal at its high point. Creative bass-lines, an expressive solo and simple but effective riffs make this one of my bands favorites songs. Check it out at http://www.myspace.com/20milligrams

Feel free to criticize/comment/trash talk/compliment/what ever, we are open to any input. Also, I am open for input in your own songs so need some input hit me up.

Laters
Mesa/Boogie Road King (v2) 120 Watt (std. tube config) on Traditional Road King Cabs (2x 4x12)- B.C. Rich Custom Shop Warlock 7-string and Modded B.C. Rich Plat. Pro Warlock 7-string - Boss GT-PRO
I liked it. Im guessing your talking about Zealot. Id love to hear some Vocals. Spanish or English. (I believe that that was spanish i was reading. Didnt pay much attention.) Ill definitely check you guys out again soon.
Well, I'd love to hear with vocals too but our singer is a bit of pain in the a**. He can't sing worth a damn. I'd love to sing it but I can't play and sing at the same time and neither can our drummer. We will be singin on other songs though so I guess this one is getting improvised on live but the recording may/may not be changed. And thanks for the input by the way, check out the other songs (don't mind Burn and Nothing, those are real old).
Mesa/Boogie Road King (v2) 120 Watt (std. tube config) on Traditional Road King Cabs (2x 4x12)- B.C. Rich Custom Shop Warlock 7-string and Modded B.C. Rich Plat. Pro Warlock 7-string - Boss GT-PRO
I like zealot, it's really cool. Seeds of Destruction Part 1 is also really sweet. In fact, I think that I liked it better, just because of preference and personal style. It roved around alot, which I kinda liked. Some people don't like music that doesn't have a clear resolution to every part, but it grew on me, listened to it several times now. Keep on rocking! Good stuff...
Yeah, I have heard that before and I agree. I used not to like songs that did that but then I came to appreciate music which attempts to tell a story and there is simply no way to do this but to 'orchestrate' by having many parts with different feels to them. Pretty soon Part II and III will be online and you can see what we did in its entirety. These songs are done for quite a while but we have been refining on them and just now we've come to record them.