A chance to play the American Vintage 70's series Stratocaster I picked up a few months ago. I love this guitar. It really gives me that old school sound. I've had a few but this one is a keeper.

So I wanted to record something slow and bluesy so I could hear the tones of the Strat. I wrote the song on piano, then added drums, bass and vocals. Finished everything off with the Strat. I have a small home studio so everything goes along quickly. It's a solo effort so don't expect too much...lol

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6757587
Nice playing, but not my cup of tea. Don't get me wrong, I like blues, but I prefer shuffle/boogie kinda blues, something a little more energetic. Its a nice solo effort you are doing there, and I have to say it reminds me a bit of B.B. King song. I can't say exactly which one because I like blues but do not listen to it regularly so I can't really say much here. But keep it up.
Mesa/Boogie Road King (v2) 120 Watt (std. tube config) on Traditional Road King Cabs (2x 4x12)- B.C. Rich Custom Shop Warlock 7-string and Modded B.C. Rich Plat. Pro Warlock 7-string - Boss GT-PRO