Anyone wanna recommend me some?

I'm about to go on a piracy spree. I'm looking at Entourage right now, it may be worth the assload of episodes I'm gonna have to download.
F.U.B.A.R.
Quote by MetalHead73

I'm about to go on a piracy spree.

perhaps not the best thing to say on a public forum???

And try NCIS or greek.
-Andrew H
band: syncopated groove punch
entourage is freaking amazing. oh and get flight of the conchords, another hbo show. It's weird, almost cultish but absolutely hilarious, if you give it an episode or two before you judge.

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
The Office
Quote by happytimeharry

We'll see how badass they truly are after their shins have been ravaged. Shin kicking is serious business.
Scrubs and Hey Arnold.

Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
house. lost(if you've got lots of time on your hands, the best show on television). THE OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

*i'm too awesome for a sig
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Scrubs and Invader Zim

the two shows that make up my life.

Oh, and Futurama.

lol good luck trying to find Invader Zim episodes..... only place I've seen them is on iTunes
Quote by khockey981
it's always sunny in philadelphia

+1. Awesome show!
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
Quote by fagelamusgtr
perhaps not the best thing to say on a public forum???

And try NCIS or greek.

they're gonna get me...

EDIT:
I'm currently looking for Rescue Me and Entourage.

I should have mentioned I'm looking for the more gritty shows, HBO and Showtime type shows.
F.U.B.A.R.
Quote by signal_fire
lol good luck trying to find Invader Zim episodes..... only place I've seen them is on iTunes

Which is where I got mine.

Not to mention I also have the entire box set of the show that's shaped like Zim's house.
Mr. Rogers neighborhood. = BEST SHOW EVER.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

Quote by Rockford_rocks
Which is where I got mine.

Not to mention I also have the entire box set of the show that's shaped like Zim's house.

i'm not sure this dude will want to pay to watch them if he doesnt know what its about.....

i lol'd at your fail in ur sig
the office and scrubs if you want comedy. the x-files if you want sci-fi.

those are the only shows i watch really. watch them.
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

Awesome.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Tim and Eric, Awesome Show, Great Job!, Tom Goes to the Mayor, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

It all depends on your type of humor, though.
Clone High it's an animated show where the government cloned famous historical figures in the 80's and now those clones are going to high school. It only lasted one season (probably because of the way they portrayed Ghandi) but its really good and it has one of the sweetest opening themes

check it out:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kfZPPeyGt8s&feature=related
SEINFELD

/thread
Member of the "...Still waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club.

Founder of the "ZAKK Wylde" club

pm me to join
Metocalypse.......its humor for musicians hahahaha
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
The Office owns... (thumbs up).. and you can also get the Band of Brothers dvd... its like.. Saving private Ryan.. but.. a 10 hrs run ....NICE