I dunno if this belongs in the relationship thread or not? It is kind of about a relationship, but it kind of isn't at the same time. Anyway, so long story short, there is a new girl at work. I met her two weeks ago and started talking to her on saturday night on aim. We just kind of clicked, we had a ton in common (i mean a TON in common). She said that she liked me and thought that I wasn't boring but interesting to talk to. We talked for about 4 hours that night, and now we are constantly talking to each other on AIM. She told me she was excited to work tomorrow with me (kind of strange but alright ). She also told my friend Tim that she "definitely wants to hang out with me". I don't know if it means she is interested in having a relationship with me or not but I hope one date will solve that. ANYWAY, so I think the reason that she liked me so much was because she is very interested in my music, songs, poetry, etc. I think that she might like that deep and non-materialistic guy. I do believe I am that way so I made a plan for something we can do, places that I go to relax.

Basically, I would pick her up, not tell her where we are going and just tell her that I go there to kind of mellow out (which I do). I plan on taking her to see the sunset at this beautiful place in a park that I go to along a hiking trail.

I figure that we can go up there and while watching the sunset, just kind of talk. She is also from Hawaii so I can say that I thought she would like it because I know the sunsets are beautiful in Hawaii. I really would like to spice it up a little more than just talking if she starts to get bored. We don't have a problem talking at all on the internet, but in person, it is harder to keep a conversation flowing without a pause.

After the sun goes down, I thought of taking her to this place where I go to play guitar at night. She supposedly really wants to hear me play/sing a few songs. It is also a pretty nice place. It is on a hill behind my gradeschool's soccer field. It is pretty dark other than the streetlights that are about 2,500 feet away and I really like it because I can see the stars. I dunno, I just kind of like playing guitar under the stars. I would play what I always play, some jazz songs, a few singer/songwriter type soft songs, and maybe a few songs of my own, just anything relaxing.

I just want to know, especially from the ladies, if it sounds like a good time that is different from most dates, or if its too sappy and stupid. I like these places so...

EDIT: and I forgot to ask, what would be a good rule of thumb for kissing her? Any tips?

sorry about the wall of text
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Last edited by WlCmToTheJungle at Jul 28, 2008,
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
Basically, I would pick her up, not tell her where we are going and just tell her that I go there to kind of mellow out (which I do). I plan on taking her to see the sunset at this beautiful place in a park that I go to along a hiking trail.

I think this might scare her a bit...
Dude, just breaking away from the ordinary like that is enough to impress her. There aren't very many people that would do something like that. I believe that sounds like the PERFECT date.
If it's blue, then it MUST smell good.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Quote by iimjpii
I think this might scare her a bit...

oh UG has a sick mind, why would it be scary? Am I missing something?
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

that actually sounds really nice. it'd be a nice change of pace from the old dinner and a movie or hanging out at the mall...and the whole playing songs under the stars isn't too sappy if she's interested in your music.
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're = You Are (Dialectal abbreviation)
Your = Your (Possessive)

Learn the difference, biatch.

yes! i hate when people get that wrong.
Sounds really good to me.

I remember going out at 12 with a girl and walking around town, we ended up being followed by a cat, who we had to trick then run quickly to escape.
We then went to a large field and ....watched the stars (we did do that though...!)
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
i If you're gonna get funky, cover up that monkey

That is all.
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good."
-Eddie Van Halen
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
oh UG has a sick mind, why would it be scary? Am I missing something?

Holy Tits on a Whale!
what has the pit taught you!
What better place to get raped and murdered than the woods at dusk, hmm? and who's to say there's not a machete and date-rape drugs in that guitar case?

good plan... but relax more it will make it easier to talk to her. you are overthinking this a little bit. just relax... you will get teh sexytime most likely. G-luck
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Quote by Våd Hamster
If you did that to me, I'd let you do me. And I'm a guy.

agreed.
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
The best piece of advice I can give is let her do the talking.
Women love to talk about themselves and really don't care about what you have to say anyway.
"Love truth, Pardon error."-Voltaire

My Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Gibson Black Beauty
Schecter Avenger
Mesa Triple Rectifier
Marshal 1962 4X12 cab
Dunlop Jazz III's
Quote by Våd Hamster
If you did that to me, I'd let you do me. And I'm a guy.

I'm going to have to second this. This date sounds rad, enjoy your upcoming girlfriend.
Quote by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

dakota fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
i love how you, sir, think you are so special and unique that your problems are of the utmost importance. there are forbidden threads about topics, and you know it, what makes you think you're so special that you get your own thread every time you have a question? this belongs in the relationship thread.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.