Which television commercials do you hate the most?

My least fave right now is that newer J.G. Wentworth commercial with the opera singers.

I also hate 5 Gum commercials. I want to make my own, and it'll sound like this:
How it feels to chew 5 Gum:
*shows me chewing gum*
Me: "Err.. it's kinda minty.. I guess it tastes pretty good, but it's nothing special really. This doesn't stimulate my senses any more than a porcupine tickling my balls."
*end*
Quote by Rockford_rocks
No, that belongs in the GREATEST commercials section.

HAHA could you imagine seeing that, trying to watch an awesome movie on tv, then a commercial break comes on and that commercial comes on and plagues ur tv for 2 minutes for every break?
Quote by mikeyElite
shamwow.

shamWOW

Its my money, and I want it now!
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
the caveman dancing commercial.
i dont get it...?
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're = You Are (Dialectal abbreviation)
Your = Your (Possessive)

Learn the difference, biatch.

yes! i hate when people get that wrong.
Quote by Daydream_Goo
HAHA could you imagine seeing that, trying to watch an awesome movie on tv, then a commercial break comes on and that commercial comes on and plagues ur tv for 2 minutes for every break?

Yes.

It'd be awesome.
ummm... The free gold kit one.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
oh yeah, and "head on, apply directly to the forehead, head on, apply directly to the forehead..." those commercials make me want to punch someone in the throat...
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're = You Are (Dialectal abbreviation)
Your = Your (Possessive)

Learn the difference, biatch.

yes! i hate when people get that wrong.
Quote by Rockford_rocks

My least fave right now is that newer J.G. Wentworth commercial with the opera singers.

I also hate 5 Gum commercials. I want to make my own, and it'll sound like this:
How it feels to chew 5 Gum:
*shows me chewing gum*
Me: "Err.. it's kinda minty.. I guess it tastes pretty good, but it's nothing special really. This doesn't stimulate my senses any more than a porcupine tickling my balls."
*end*

Ha that seems like something Family guy would do.

And ya i hate the opera commercials too.
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
haha the head on takes most annoying I think D
Quote by deadmansdiary
Okay Okay you caught me. I must be more shallow than the pit... thats pretty sad...

a wise man once said. Pussy is Pussy

Haha.
It happens.
i love the oxyclean guy
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dvzgLXa-dI

This guy, He yells in all of his commercials

yeah man
lol
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join