alright, so im teaching my girlfriend to play. she keeps wanting to learn the songs i know but theyre way too hard for her. her favorite bands are linkin park, three days grace, and papa roach. what are some good, well known songs by these bands that a beginner could learn? right now she only knows the basics - smoke on the water, iron man, when you were young... simple power chord stuff, but shes really dedicated so if a songs a little bit hard she'll stick to it and work on it nonstop, so a LITTLE bit hard is okay.

suggestions?
i'd say given up by linkin park is easy... and born like this from three days grace. those were the first two i learnt.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

All of them

/thread
Member of the "...Still waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club.

Founder of the "ZAKK Wylde" club

pm me to join
i love those bands......... the guitar parts in those bands songs are pretty simple...... but it depends on how u play them
Animal I Have become, ridiculously easy.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
yea like dime said, theyre all easy
What do you call mcdonalds?
Quote by Sunny Afternoon
I only eat there when I'm wasted and it's mad late so I usually call it something like "MUUURGH"
Quote by DIMEinOURheart
All of them

/thread

True dat...
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
I Hate Everything About You by TDG is pretty easy, and it sounds cool.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
All of them. Really.
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
figure .09 by Linkin Park, animal i have become by TDG, Infest or last resort by Papa Roach
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
ALL
especially animal i have become
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
In The End - LP
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.
Quote by DIMEinOURheart
All of them

/thread

This is what I was thinking, but I don't really know anything about either of these bands.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Doesn't linkin park play in some dropped tuning?? When I went to learn there songs when I began thats what stopped me :-/
Quote by Lead guitarist
Doesn't linkin park play in some dropped tuning?? When I went to learn there songs when I began thats what stopped me :-/

The typical tunning of Lp is Db Ab Db Gb Bb Eb
Quote by DIMEinOURheart
All of them

/thread

Beat me to it
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.