Poll: Would you drive one of these?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you drive one of these?
Hells yes
97 92%
Screw that
3 3%
I could care less!
6 6%
Voters: 106.
http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1827090,00.html

Alright this is exciting to me. Of course theyre still too expensive, but still looks good for the future.

Would you guys drive one of these sweet electric cars?

Apparently it takes 10 minutes to charge
can travel 185 miles
and the torque from batteries makes it faster than almost any car.

sounds good to me cant wait til theyre less expensive!
looks sweet as **** AND takes less gas.

I totally would
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
i'd drive the tesla roadster. too bad it's 100 grand. the gov't needs to put funding into these electric cars that way they will be cheaper. but instant torque sounds pretty good and 0 to 60 under 4 secs hell yeah.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
I mean 185 miles doesnt seem like that much, especially for a trip or something,

but like the vast majority of daily travels are less than 30 miles so its absolutely possible and absolutely what we need.
i actually took your mom out in that car last night....haha nah but i would defiantly drive it, i just wonder how much it would jack up my energy bill
Oh look! An electric car I can actually fit comfortably in!
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
Quote by rtbsmgsmf
i actually took your mom out in that car last night....haha nah but i would defiantly drive it, i just wonder how much it would jack up my energy bill

yeah if you care about that then that is the only problem

I mean it wouldnt cost more than gas

but if you care about all the crap coming out of coal power plants, then powering all those cars would def. need more electricity.

so i think we need more alt. energy even nuclear is fine, but we have to get rid of those coal plants, not just cuz of global warming*(if you believe in that) but because of the other stuff they emit (mercury, sulfur oxides = acid rain, etc.)

so the already taxed energy system would need an overhaul, but theyre def. way better than anything else
Quote by riffmasterjosh
i'd drive the tesla roadster. too bad it's 100 grand. the gov't needs to put funding into these electric cars that way they will be cheaper. but instant torque sounds pretty good and 0 to 60 under 4 secs hell yeah.

Thats unconstitutional but ya whatever.
Quote by Unourrit01
wouldnt this mess up your electric bill though?

yeah but nowhere near as much as gas costs
Quote by dougl126

but if you care about all the crap coming out of coal power plants, then powering all those cars would def. need more electricity.

so i think we need more alt. energy even nuclear is fine, but we have to get rid of those coal plants, not just cuz of global warming*(if you believe in that) but because of the other stuff they emit (mercury, sulfur oxides = acid rain, etc.)

so the already taxed energy system would need an overhaul, but theyre def. way better than anything else

basically our dependence on fossil fuels have boned our country and most of the world ha
It's about time car designers realized we need some better looking electric cars for it to truly catch on. Much sexier looking than this gem
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

yer... it looks cool enough but it would sound like sjit
so i prob would
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Quote by GArrigan
yer... it looks cool enough but it would sound like sjit
so i prob would

i wouldnt sound like anything

actually thats a problem cuz they think blind people wouldnt be able to hear cars coming.
Quote by IamGod 666
Thats unconstitutional but ya whatever.

How is that unconstitutional?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
It's about time car designers realized we need some better looking electric cars for it to truly catch on. Much sexier looking than this gem
*ugly piece of shit*

haha yeah. when i read the post, i was thinking it would be just another ****ty looking electric car trying to look spiffy. but damn, that thing looks kickass.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
If it's electric it doesn't have an exaust note, and the exaust note of any performance engine is worth the money in fuel.
Quote by dougl126

But nuclear is bad for the environment, too. And for people. Causes cancer and whatnot...
Call me Jeff if you want, I prefer that.
Fuck that, get a 1976 Aston Martin V8 Vantage, kill the Earth in style.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too