www.myspace.com/syntheticism

my band just recently recorded our first attempt at an EP called "After the mural". We are from GeeBers, WI... (green bay)

Listen to any one song, or all if u want (please) and let me know what u think, we're workin' on some new stuff so criticism will be very helpful at the moment.

Thank You!
Last edited by vivical at Jul 29, 2008,
I saw this thread 11 hours ago and wanted to listen, but I had to go to sleep... yeah, that's my excuse.

After The Mural - Wonderful. The only thing I can think of to say is that the drummer lost the rhythm once or twice during the song. You made a very good musical atmosphere.

Silencium - Really epic vocals, I gotta say. Seems to be commanding all the music... well, I like your male singer.

Dr West - Your female singer, however, is not my favorite. The intro is nice, but when she sings lyrics she seems to slur a lot of words, making a constant sound, but no discernible words. But, as always, I do enjoy the music.

Patterns - Great acoustic riffs... this is extremely catchy. I like the lyrics; they're sung very well with style, and also easily ge the point across. And do I sense some flamenco in there? I sure think so.

Overall, you guys are great. Guitarist(s) couldn't be better, though the drummer could (just a little bit). As I said, I wish the female singer was more articulate; she has a nice voice, very reminiscent of Amy Lee (Evanescence). Keep it up.
Generally Mr. ZombifieD and I seem to have similar opinions and this no exception to that idea. To tell you what I think would be to repeat what has already been said, so I'll just say that you guys have done a good job.

With a bit of extra work I'm sure things could sound ever better.
thanks guys... i do hear and understand all of your comments... cant wait to start the writing process again.