This is a prototype setup I’m going to use when I can afford it
Ok the Guitar is a Gibson Les Paul Standard the Amp a Marshall JCM800 2203X head, 1960A and 1960 B cabs, The effects are below, the cables are(From head to effects) Monster Monster Rock ¼ Straight/Angled 30ft(For amazing Stage Presence ) and Monster Cable Rock ¼ Straight 30ft from effects to guitar, the effects use DiMarzio Pedal Couplers(6 Inch Black/Gray) also there is a Noise gate at the end of the 30ft to amp with a monster cable monster rock ¼ angled/Straight(5ft) so get rid of any noise in the signal. I have about 11 effects
1. Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Multi-Wah
2. MXR M-101 Phase 90
3. Boss DS-1 Distortion
4. Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
5. Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
6. Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
7. Boss BF-3 Flanger
8. Boss FZ-5 Fuzz
9. Boss Chromatic Tuner
10. Ernie Ball VP Jr. Passive Volume Pedal
11. Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor

THIS IS AN EXPERIMENTAL SETUP which I can’t really do at the moment cause I’m saving up for it, I’m a minor working at a restaurant in the middle of nowhere for minimum wage. (But The Boss is my step dad so I work 10 hours a day with no body tell me to take a break, I don’t work Wednesdays because he travels to the other side of the state to preach, and on Friday we’re open until 8 (we close at 5 on weekdays, and we open at 8) Recently I haven’t been working there though, I got tired of him rushing me…I DO THE DISHES……And soon we’re going to move across state and where we’re moving too has a guitar store about 5 miles away so I’ll put in an application there. Anyway that’s kinda my experimental setup…I like Experimenting with sounds…I based which effect I chose on price and rating…..also I put the Gibson LP standard in cause I’m going to buy that too, and the amp, and the pedals, and the power supplies to use with it...Anyway anyone got any suggestions on my experiment. I don’t know of the chain is too long or not but I don’t really plan on stacking them, the monster cables are because well…I don’t know that say they last a long time…. anyway any suggestions/warning. i don't this stuff yet...YET
Equipment Fund: $947
SAving for Marhall DSL100 Half stack

Gear
Epiphone LP Standard
Starcaster by Fender
Marshall MG30DFX
VOx Pathfinder 15R
Vox Wah
not to burst your bubble, but it will be a long time before you will be able to even sniff that setup.

So it is really more of a pipe dream at this point, particularly since you don't know what all that even sounds like.
Right now it is just a dream...But the effects pedals alone cost like $935.92 without tax...The Amp is 3599.99, and the guitar is like (Sold Out on Musicians Friend) like $2529 ...then u add the cables, the coupler cables end up $116.91 and the Three Monster Cables is $159.85...the total price looks to be $7341.67 but without tax, I'm gonna get this at guitar center since its basicly their prices, idk the tax in springfield MO anybody know it?
Equipment Fund: $947
SAving for Marhall DSL100 Half stack

Gear
Epiphone LP Standard
Starcaster by Fender
Marshall MG30DFX
VOx Pathfinder 15R
Vox Wah
I'd suggest starting small. Aim for the amp first - better yet, go around some guitar stores to see if there is one you like even better. I personally don't find the JCM800's to be all that great with that many pedals, and I would advise you look into a proper true bypass splitter for them.

And secondly, don't use monster cables. The company's track record alone (suing everybody with monster in their name, even a lawsuit against Monsters Inc at one point) is enough to get me to stop using them, but the sound quality of them is terrible. Quite literally, a bent coathanger could transfer the sound at the same quality as monster cables.
too much boss. the FZ-5 is an awful sounding, overpriced pedal. you could probably get one of the original pedals that its trying to model for less.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
DS-1? not necessary.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator