My local station just announced our lineup fo this years X FEST 13...Here's the lineup
4 Local Bands ++
Red
Blacktide
Five Finger Death Punch
Saving Abel
Candlebox
Shinedown
10 Years
Buckcherry
Puddle of Mudd
Avenged Sevenfold

So what do you think of this show? Worth $30???
Beer cost out the ass....like 5......and I just wanted to see what others thought of the lineup...some towns dont get festivals at all.....this is not the best lineup they have had...but 30 dollars for 14 bands and a day of rock kicks ass!

If your town has a festival post the lineup.....
Id go just for Black Tide
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
Ibanez S470 DXQM
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Original Crybaby
I wouldn't go if it were free. Even if they paid me $10. But if you get over $10 for going then it might be worth it.
Quote by mickyddaniels
Beer cost out the ass....like 5.....

5 isn't out the ass, wait until you have to pay over 7 or 8.
I went to one last year that had Nickleback, Hedley, Default, Staind, Buck Cherry and two or three other small acts and if the ticket wasn't free and the beer wasn't so cheap I wouldn't have went... For some strange reason the night got better and better as it went on. Still can't figure out why lol
I am the Stig.
Quote by merfsullivan
5 isn't out the ass, wait until you have to pay over 7 or 8.

It is for a more than likely outdoor festival which is most likely sponsored by the beer company and you can only buy their beer. Usually at events like that you get good deals like two or three for $5 because that company is the only one selling alcohol.
I am the Stig.
go buy a carton for $30 u'd have more fun tht way.
And on the 7th day God created METAL!
hells yeah.
a7x and blacktide thats awesome
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Quote by mullens99
It is for a more than likely outdoor festival which is most likely sponsored by the beer company and you can only buy their beer. Usually at events like that you get good deals like two or three for $5 because that company is the only one selling alcohol.

Yes it is sponsored by Miller Lite.....And I think its 2 for $8 but I am certain its $5 for a single brew.
Quote by mullens99
I went to one last year that had Nickleback, Hedley, Default, Staind, Buck Cherry and two or three other small acts and if the ticket wasn't free and the beer wasn't so cheap I wouldn't have went... For some strange reason the night got better and better as it went on. Still can't figure out why lol

its because Nickelback stopped playing
Out of the bands I've actually heard of, shinedown is the only one that I don't think sucks. But then again...I've only heard that one song and it isn't bad.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I would go just 'cause Five Finger Death Punch have a f*cking awesome name.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni