Page 1 of 2
You all do it. I know you do.

Post some pics of your vandalized schoolbooks!

█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by Gargantuan
We always switched the keyboard buttons around so they say rude things.

that has nothing to do with school books/textbooks!

i sold mine back to school already =)
Anyone who finds pleasure in vandalism is a child ... seriously, grow up.
Quote by Guitar_Poet
that has nothing to do with school books/textbooks!

i sold mine back to school already =)

Well we did it at school and it was done to vandalize school property.
Oh I'm sorry, this is a thread about books and things of similar nature.

There was a big huge F*CK!!!! and a few penises on my Geometry book.

Quote by pwrmax

BURN THE WITCH!!!!

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by pwrmax

I'm talking about your OWN schoolbooks. So technically it's not vandalizing. I paid for them.

The middle school health books are loaded with those. Especially if they were printed in the early 90's and the school was too cheap to get updated ones
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by archangels666
FUN SUCKER!

FORTY YEAR OLD FUN SUCKER!

I take it you've never had a rock thrown through your window and had to pay $400 to get it fixed.
on a bunch of mine it would be like
go to page 23
then on 23 it would say
go to page 346
then on page 346 it would say
go to page 2
then on page 2 it would say
go to page 89
then on page 89 it would say
go to page 69
then on page 69 it would say something dirty or "LOL 69"

There was a traingle... So, um, I did this
>.>
<.<
Yes, I know the rainbow is wrong way.

EDIT: Holy ****, huge pic
Haha, those smileys were clever. All I usually do is draw very detailed penises.
666 BRO
Quote by pwrmax
I take it you've never had a rock thrown through your window and had to pay $400 to get it fixed.

Well in my book, that's not vandalism. That's more along the lines of destruction of private property.

That sucks though.
My friend made this huge, giant, incredible penis in his science book. This was actually an amazing, super detailed, perfect, best dick drawing ever. And he drew a bunch of other not as good dicks in his book. Now that I think about it, me and my friends drew a lot of dicks in science class.
Quote by Kankuro
Haha, those smileys were clever. All I usually do is draw very detailed penises.

A compliment? From a girl?

Oh wait, that's just your avatar.
Garrdak.

I think the only vandalism in my school books are giant penises on random pages. I don't think I've had a book without them for years
I once tipp-exd over all of the key information (stats, placenames, nouns in general) in the chapter on India in my friends Geography book.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
One of my friends sits next to me in science and he always draws random pics on my pencil case (there's a couple of random dicks, a cartoony chick with tits, 2 men having sex with one saying "Jeeves! I'm having sex with your butt" and the other one says "Mmm, yes quite!", and he's written "Buffy the vampire layer", "Rape me Buddha", "I'm horny for Buddha" and finally "Spank me Satan". And on the otherside there's tits on a whale )

also, he always writes dumbarse stuff in my school diary, like "today I get raped" which takes up a whole page on september 11. and the occasional dick in my science book.
Quote by kenan6346
One of my friends sits next to me in science and he always draws random pics on my pencil case (there's a couple of random dicks, a cartoony chick with tits, 2 men having sex with one saying "Jeeves! I'm having sex with your butt" and the other one says "Mmm, yes quite!", and he's written "Buffy the vampire layer", "Rape me Buddha", "I'm horny for Buddha" and finally "Spank me Satan". And on the otherside there's tits on a whale )

also, he always writes dumbarse stuff in my school diary, like "today I get raped" which takes up a whole page on september 11. and the occasional dick in my science book.

Wow, is your friend gay? I might be known to have drawn a few penises, but never gone that far.

I once wrote an entire essay in my book once.
My maths textbook has lots of fun diagrams of people doing maths, some of them are black. So my friend writes "LOL ******" over them.

Also the occasional penis.

Quote by Gargantuan
We always switched the keyboard buttons around so they say rude things.

I did that once, teacher found it in the next class and remembered I was setting there. Got my computer account banned for like a month. (I have many backups though, no problem)
oh god I wish they gave back VCE exams.
my music exam had a blank page at the back, and I finished about 40 minutes early.
so I made this huge drawing on that page, had the earth in space with a man hiding behind it, flying walrus's (with Lyrics of "I am the Walrus- the Beatles" on a billboard),
fish with walkie-talkies for wings (south park pun) and a giant deformed lolwut pear.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Everyone who vandalizes schoolbooks is pretty and juvenile.

Really, you should all be proud of yourselves. I mean, none of these are even interesting.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by BGSM
Wow, is your friend gay? I might be known to have drawn a few penises, but never gone that far.

I once wrote an entire essay in my book once.

no, he's just weird
In a part of my French GCSE, one of my mates wrote ''PARTAYYY!!'' under ones of the first answers and coloured it in with bright colours. He got into deep **** for that, all the papers he did for French got cancelled, and he got suspended from the Rugby team (the head of Languages is the coach for the year 10 team).
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I have gotten in so much trouble from drawing in books, I got asked to buy a book for that "vandalism". So I did. Absolute gold But that hasn't stopped me from drawing in school books

I have a signature 'XD' stick figure with a top hat, as well as some custom characters...a Broadway flower pot, dancing twin cream pies,plenty of others, it was very funny when my Science teacher asked to use my book, he saw all this random crap everywhere

Of course all the random teenage stuff, perverted drawings and stupid sayings.

I also sign all my work, my scrawly initials. No-one thinks its EH, They think its like, WN or something.

I also answer questions stupidly, like "How many people are being held at the camp?" "OVER 9000!!!!" But I still get my marks, because the teacher knows I'm just being me

I've become a bit renowned for my "work" actually
Last edited by Rock_Rebel at Jul 29, 2008,
Oh man, back in 7th grade (Honestly I can't remember it outside of that year) my friends and I would draw the fattest dongs in the classroom books. Other people loved to color/desecrate ANY person inside a book, most of the ink went through the pages. The worst stuff, though, was people would write "Turn to page 234" and you'd go there and it'd say "Turn to page 35" so you'd go there, and this would go on for a few more pages, and finally you'd reach your destination. Unfortunately it always ended with "haha ur a fag" or "fuck you" or "I know who likes you".

Man, I miss being 12.
Quote by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

dakota fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Well,
The Phallus seems to be quite the popular thing to draw in textbooks.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

In my history book, on one of the world maps, I made Georgia (the country) cover the entire Caucasus region). I crossed out saudi and wrote British in it's place, and I wrote British over India. Then, I made Quebec independent, and created an autonomous Columbia region including British Columbia, Washington, Oregon, Northern Cali, and Idaho.

In my math book, I put decimal points in weird places with a sharpie, wrote satanic stuff all over page 666. I made the book unusable on that page.

In my chemistry book, I crossed out all the "ni"s in organism.

Just last year I added meatspin.com to a list of website sources in my health book.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by axeslash
Everyone who vandalizes schoolbooks is pretty and juvenile.

Really, you should all be proud of yourselves. I mean, none of these are even interesting.

Why thank you!

Seriously though, most of the "vandalism" you see on books is done out of boredom and it doesn't harm anyone. I don't see how people can have a problem with it, and it's not their business in any case.
Vandalism can be hilarious. One of my sister's friends drew a picture of our science teacher as a duck with massive teeth laying eggs and saying "I like tripe and donkeys". So funny.

It was so sad when it got rubbed off.
This signature is a time machine. Please follow the llamas.

FREE THE PEAR!!

vandalized it GOOOD

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

lol in primary school most of the dictionarys had sort of rude "index's" at the back page written by us.
for example go to page 366 and there would be "sex", looking back i dont remeber how it wqas that funny but ahhh the good days
GEAR

customised westfield strat soon to be HH
MIJ 68'reissue strat from 1996

bunch of boss pedals
Quote by pwrmax

chill crybaby.
How is drawing on your book on par with throwing a rock through someones window?
lulz, 1 morning my mate did his maths homework in 1 minute, answering randomly wiht 69 and >9000 and other random numbers lol
I don't know what to put in my sig...

How about my gear: -
o Epiphone Les Paul 100
o VOX DA5

how bout a quote?

Originally Posted by *someone*
*something funny or reffering to me*

Quote by ferretman
chill crybaby.
How is drawing on your book on par with throwing a rock through someones window?

It doesn't, I was talking about vandalism in general.
Page 1 of 2