I really want a double lockin trem on my guitar. a floyd rose or a kahler, etc....

But can a normal trem bridge like that (on my yamaha PAC 012) be replaced or turned into 1? Dus N E 1 in UG know?

Or should I resort to buying a new guitar (that'll take years!!!)?
you should save for a better guitar, but if you can't live without it, i'd go for a kahler because there's no routing required for installing it and you can maybe use it on your next guitar
Dean ML79F w/ Dimarzio X2N
Peavey Star
Fender Sonoran
Fender CD 140S12

Quote by Jastul
if you want it to sound really dirty just rub some dirt on your amp...
"Does anyone on UG know."

For the record.

No, not really. The double locking refers to the locking nut, and the locks in the tremolo itself. You need a new tremolo. Save up and get a guitar that comes stock with a Floyd Rose or Kahler.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Get a new guitar. A good LFR would be worth as much as that guitar, and the hassle involved in routing a new cavity for it might be beyond your skill level with a router.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.