I'm trying to sell a guitar on eBay and this guy asked me if I could ship the guitar is Moscow (I live in Cali). So being the diligent eBayer I am checked his feedback, and he's got 100% positive which is good. But look at how many guitars this guy has bought recently...a ton. Wtf should I be worried? Cause that's just weird...

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=6661369&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&seeallfeedback=See%20All%20Feedback
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Last edited by stinger12345 at Jul 29, 2008,
Well it's either United States Postal Service or Uninterruptible Switching Power Supply or United States Power Squadrons... I'm guessing he means United States Power Squadrons.

But seriously, you're in the US.. that's how you'd mail something....
sup?
Quote by stinger12345
I'm trying to sell a guitar on eBay and this guy asked me if I could ship the guitar is Moscow (I live in Cali). So being the diligent eBayer I am checked his feedback, and he's got 100% positive which is good. But look at how many guitars this guy has bought recently...a ton. Wtf should I be worried? Cause that's just weird...

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=6661369&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&seeallfeedback=See%20All%20Feedback

EDIT: I forgot to mention....in his question to me he asked if I could send it thru USPS. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that stand for United States Postal Service, as in...the UNITED STATES?

Maybe he's a Schecter collector?
4 pages of guitars

Well, as long as he's paying and he's got 100% positive feedback, I can't see the problem...
Maybe he owns his own store...either that, or he's just rich as hell and you should up the delivery to overnight shipping. Horrorshow.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Recently, do to the centralized stupidity that is the Bush administration, the US dollar has dramatically decreased in value. In addition, eBay usually has much better deals than can be found elsewhere. My guess is that this guy, either as a means of generating side income or as a full-time job, purchases guitars via eBay, capitalizing on the weak dollar, and resells them for a profit in Russia.

100% positive feedback seems pretty legit to me, and I'm pretty sure USPS ships international as well. Just make sure that he'll pay for the extra shipping, because its going to be quite expensive to send a guitar to the other side of the world.
kill all humans
Look at what he's bought in the past.. lots of guitars with 100% positive feedback... I'd say you should be no more concerned than you would with any other buyer.
sup?
Maybe he buys heaps cuz he's a collector.

Don't worry about it. And if he does something wrong, go on Judge Judy with him. Because she's always doing eBay cases.
Okok...I was a ignorant retard about the USPS part, I concede that 100%

Does $50 sound about right for how much it should cost to send a guitar/case over seas? I used the little online estimate thing on their website, but they always word it just enough to confuse me a little bit. But does that sound right for those of you with experience?
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by ldl67
Well it's either United States Postal Service or Uninterruptible Switching Power Supply or United States Power Squadrons... I'm guessing he means United States Power Squadrons.

But seriously, you're in the US.. that's how you'd mail something....

Uninterruptible Switching Power Supply for US Postal Service? Joke of the day
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Maybe Gorbachev is learning guitar

hes gotta have some money
even if the dollar is weak

but id say its ok to send it
he hasnt conned anyone
Why would you worry about someone who has bought a lot of guitars and satisfied 100% of the sellers? Seems to me like more of a reason to sell it to that guy...
He's probably buying from Ebay and selling them on, so i think he'd definitely pay
I have awesome hair
If you're curious/suspicious as to why he's buying it from someone in the US, why not just ask him?
Man, HES buying from YOU, he is the one who should be worried.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

dont send it until u get the money
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>