http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Spector-Euro-5-LX-5String-Bass?sku=517428

It's an older Spector Euro 5 LX in the Green finish they used to make. I have one, they're amazing. Definitely get one if you can.

EDIT: Upon further research, he plays a Spector NS5CRFM. They don't make them anymore, but it's the exact same thing as the Spector above but with solid maple wings instead of Alder with a maple top. It also turns out that what I have; I thought the Euro 5 LX's were just made all-maple originally. Oh well, learn something new every day.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Last edited by Your41Plague12 at Jul 29, 2008,
Quote by jb_reborn
how the **** does he play that high up??:S

Easier than if he played lower down, the wrist doesnt have to bend as much, and allows better finger movement IMO.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by dancesisidance
Easier than if he played lower down, the wrist doesnt have to bend as much, and allows better finger movement IMO.

Looks to me like his right wrist is at like a 90 degree angle. Your left wrist shouldn't have to bend as much though.