I'm new here so first, Hi

I bought an Encore E6 (Stratocaster) and a Kustom KGA 10FX AMP but haven't tried it out.Just wanted to know if anyone has used one and if i can have they opinion on it.

Thanks,

Jamie
The Kustom amp you have is used by my son and while it's not spectacular, it's pretty decent as a starter amp and certainly vastly superior to something like a Fender Frontman, which is the worst amp I've ever heard.

I'm afraid I'm not as keen on the guitar Encore are awful guitars and there are far better options out there for beginners at reasonable prices; a Vintage SG style guitar leaps to mind and would be my choice. However, the Encore will allow you to learn the basics and see if it's something you would like to take further and if so, you can always get a better guitar later when you have a clearer idea of exactly what you want. Also bear in mind that your next guitar will be a lot easier to play than an Encore. Paying £20-30 on a good set up by a guy who knows what he's doing will probably help.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
I have to agree with the previous poster. Decent enough amp. Can I suggest a guitar, I recently returned to played after a 3 year lay-off, I bought a Yamaha Pacifica 112v and the sound and finish are great. It's arguably the best starter guitar around and gets great reviews. I paid £139 for it.
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Tanglewood TW15NS
Line6 Spider III 15w (playing into the MP3/CD input = bypass all the Spider processing)
Boss DD-3
DigiTech RP500

My other passion in life My Site
Last edited by Brian_C at Jul 29, 2008,