this is a new band to me. their like rnb hip hop hardcore. i believe their fairly new but the thing is not many other people taht i know like them. has anyone else heard of them/ if yous have what do you think?
thanks
Quote by El Tostito
I hate them. Just my opinion though.

I share your opinion. Just multiply the hate about 10 times.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
2 drunk 2 drive

Is possibly the greatest song ever

I entitle people to their um, non liking..ness

But I think its funny. They sound like a buncha white high pitched "lil jon"s and it makes my day when I listen to them.

Plus BREE BREE is a fun song to sing while in presence of cops. They think you are mocking them...A friend of mine your_martyr almost got thrown in mall jail for me singing that song....So

All in all

Brokencyde

Is the best.
How can ANYONE be pro-life, after reading this thread, really?

That said, they're fun, but their fan base certainly isn't...
Gore AND Core; unite!
I really, really hate them
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Absolutely terrible. I don't know how they pass as musicians. What is even more beyond me is how someone could like them. It sounds like a rhino trying to have sex with a small bunny rabbit.
Quote by TheDarkestNights
If I hear that "bree bree" song one more time, I'm gonna go to my local school and shoot shit up.

i agree
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
If you thought hardcore music couldn't get worse... You were wrong. This band takes sucking to a whole new level.

has no signature.
Quote by TatarSalad2
Absolutely terrible. I don't know how they pass as musicians. What is even more beyond me is how someone could like them. It sounds like a rhino trying to have sex with a small bunny rabbit.

bingo

for 13 y/o fangirls that care more about the scene than the music. no one else. i think this post sums their fan base up nicely:

Quote by littleboydeath
omg
brokencyde
absolutely rock
i love the schizaphrenia one
or how you spell it lol
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
They make me feel like I'll never become famous. You see, it's because I have at least a little bit of musical talent.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.