UG Republican

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.

Quote by xyz66
YES!!!

And I enjoy Katy Perry's music.

I swear to god nobody better sig this or else imma kill them
That was interesting...
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

I hear garageband music!
GARAGEBAND FTW!

and the video was ok.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

lets get those people fired right away

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I've started using it instead of Google. Cuil doesn't log results or data at all, Google does.
Quote by cash49
I've started using it instead of Google. Cuil doesn't log results or data at all, Google does.

Stealthy hentai I'm assuming, eh?
Yeah. You'd think they'd be able to slap together a Google Frankenstein from all the proprietary algorithms they've got.
well why would you want to search for a site your already on anyways? sounds to me like this is a good thing.
You wouldn't want to, but just the fact that the site isn't indexed shows that the crawling algorithm isn't finding sites properly.
i just went there and searched for cuil and it found itself...

article = fail or publicity...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
OH NO!!!! A WEBSITE ISN'T PERFECT THE FIRST DAY IT WAS OUT! IT'S CERTAIN TO FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Dumbasses. It has a pretty solid foundation laid, but of course, like every website in existence, it's going to need it's fair share of tweaks before it's really competitive. Give it more than 24 hours to make this tweaks, for fuck's sake.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

i like how it searches stuff.
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by AlskiOverload

I was just about to post this.

the only reason I'm still using google is because I can't find a firefox search engine thingy for it.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I was just about to post this.

the only reason I'm still using google is because I can't find a firefox search engine thingy for it.

You can add Cuil to your search toolbar by clicking “Add Cuil to Firefox” at the bottom of the search results page.
Just tried it, however I saw it the other day on BBC news.

I like how it's set out and that it gives you more of an idea of whats on the page before clicking, but the search results just aren't up to google's standards. Needs some work, and it'll be better than google
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Oh I know whats bigger than Google...

www.gahooyoogle.com

But CUiL's stupid
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
I don't like cuil. When I search for my name on google my gallery shows up on the first result, when I search for my name on cuil it's not on any page at all
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I made the whami kid thread and now it's on a different website

Probably some guitarist that showed them. No way they coulda found it themselves >.> <.<
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by Kensai
I don't like cuil. When I search for my name on google my gallery shows up on the first result, when I search for my name on cuil it's not on any page at all

That's pretty bad
I wonder how long Google is going to let Cuil build its sand castle before they come and smash it under their pinky.
Quote by Pyrest
I like how theres a scientology ad on a fail website.

I noticed that too..