Yeey dude's, I've got a problem. I have a electric guitar (pack) for only 3 days, this one:

But I have a problem, or maybe not, lol. I'm some kind used to the acoustic guitar, and in that one, the difference between the first and the second string is very big, and in this electric guitar the difference is not even notable. I'm some kind of scared 'cuse I can't play, for example, the intro to teddy picker form Arctic monkeys, cuse it is with first and second string and it looks it's all with the first string

First of all sorry my bad English, but I'm Portuguese
MUSIC IS YOUR ONLY FRIEND UNTIL THE END *.*
Nop, i've been tunnig it every single minute dude, it dan't be, the tuner is green light in every chord, not that. So it is not normal the first to strings, the larger to be same sound? :s
sorry but i dont really understant the problem
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
Quote by akm_202

It's like, the first string, and the second string, do the same exacly noise,
take a picture of your fret board for us, maybe squire messed up and put either two low E strings on in instead of a low E and an A, or two high e strings instead of a high e and a B.

For some reason when I read this I thought of it being your low E and A strings but 1st and 2nd are e and B, so I confused my self.
Quote by pedro_mo
It's like, the first string, and the second string, do the same exacly noise,

As in the same note?
Seems like someone wound the same gauge string on twice (and tuned them the same?) then. Just replace your strings.
Quote by akm_202

He is Portuguese.

I was joking but same here I don't get it?
If the two lowest strings sound exactly the same, the chords cannot be sounding right. If you still have the acoustic, compare the open strings to the same strings on that. Also, make sure you've tuned the strings to E and A, not E and E (check on the tuner).

If all else fails, make a recording and post here as mp3!
Quote by osiris8
If the two lowest strings sound exactly the same, the chords cannot be sounding right. If you still have the acoustic, compare the open strings to the same strings on that. Also, make sure you've tuned the strings to B and e, not e and e (check on the tuner).

If all else fails, make a recording and post here as mp3!

He said the 1st and second strings. Just fixed it so he doesnt get confused.
Well, i'm posting some photos, but it's hard to recognize:

Quote by Ze_Metal
He said the 1st and second strings. Just fixed it so he doesnt get confused.

Well watching the rather uninformative pictures (and from the text) I'd say he's counting from low E up to high e, not the other way around... Anywhichway though, they shouldn't both be the same according to the tuner.
Quote by pedro_mo
Nop, i've been tunnig it every single minute dude, it dan't be, the tuner is green light in every chord, not that. So it is not normal the first to strings, the larger to be same sound? :s

Tuning in every chord? Maybe he meant string??

Either way no matter what could be wrong with the gutiar, the only reason for those 2 strings to be in unison if its not tuned correctly, even with the wrong guage string, it would be the wrong tension and maybe snap or too sloppy but there should be no reason for this problem.

Check you tuning method.
I've just saw something, it's like, the tuner as the Bass, Guitar, Flat options, I'v tuned all chords on guitar, but if I tune the second on bass, it makes the diferent sound that every guitar do