What kind of overdrive or disortion pedals should I be using to get sounds from bands like Interpol, Editors, QotSA ect.
Now I have a Vox AD50VT and the Uk Modern setting sounds pretty good but I would like that kind of sound in a pedal and I can't seem to find anything by myself you I'm asking you guys/gals.
Why do you need that sound in a pedal?
In fact, that sound is usually just a nice overdriven tube amp.
But if you did use a pedal, it might not sound as good with a modeler such as yours, but I could be wrong.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
You need an old Ampeg V-4 cranked with a fuzz pedal and a hollow body guitar.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*