I want multi-fx proccesor..wHat to buy??

I am between PODxt live and Zoom G9.2tt..

If anyone owns something of these tell me what do you think
get a Boss Me-50. Not too expensive, well made, good sound quality. it'll be well worth your money.
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
Quote by MetalliKH-602
get a Boss Me-50. Not too expensive, well made, good sound quality. it'll be well worth your money.

No i want something bigger with amp modeling
then go with the POD. i've heard a lot of good stuff about it.
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
What kind of amp do you own/or plan to own? Most people don't require amp modeling if they have a great amp to begin with. What styles of music do you play? You may not need tons of effects that most MFX offer...instead, you may desire several high quality individual pedals.

Quote by k0staZ
I want multi-fx proccesor..wHat to buy??

I am between PODxt live and Zoom G9.2tt..

If anyone owns something of these tell me what do you think
Quote by damnedone
What kind of amp do you own/or plan to own? Most people don't require amp modeling if they have a great amp to begin with. What styles of music do you play? You may not need tons of effects that most MFX offer...instead, you may desire several high quality individual pedals.

I have a SS fender FM65R but i will upgrade it in few months with a tube combo(price - 700$?)i plan a Randall RG50TC combo or something else...

I dont want a pedalboard i need a proccesor...I heard bad things about pods that they are not reliable

I play Metal, Heavy Metal, Rock...
Quote by MetalliKH-602

Boss ME-50 has good tone and all...but the guitarist in my band uses one and when he changes patch in the middle of a song there is a VERY brief moment of silence and sometimes it can throw you off. Also you need to attach a footswitch to navigate all the patches properly...that's shabby work on Boss' part.

I know even the cheap Zooms have very sexy tones but I don't know about the ones you listed in the first post.
With the SS Fender the GT-8 (less expensive) or the GT-10 (newer model) would work well. As you probably know, your fender does not have that great distortion and even the cleans (for a Fender) are not the best. A couple of pedals or a MFX unit would surely help. As far as a nice tube amp combo, IMHO you could get away with a MFX model that does not have amp modeling. Also, I would consider a peavey JSX or something similar instead of the Randall. But tone is subjective. When a buddy played his RG50 it did not do anything for me.

Best of luck!

Quote by k0staZ
I have a SS fender FM65R but i will upgrade it in few months with a tube combo(price - 700$?)i plan a Randall RG50TC combo or something else...

I dont want a pedalboard i need a proccesor...I heard bad things about pods that they are not reliable

I play Metal, Heavy Metal, Rock...
Yes but i want proccesor not effect pedals or amp now...So i am between PODxt live and Zoom g9.2tt.....What to get?