Hi,

Myself and a couple friends have started a custom pickguard company. We specialize in graphic pickguards but also make other kinds.

We differ from other custom pickguard companies because of our design services. We will work with you to create a totally original design with (or without) our own unique artisitic touch to it.

We build the pickguards ourselves so we can make them exactly how the cutomer wants. We have premade templates for Fender Strat, Tele, Jazz Bass, PBass and Gibson Les Paul's. We also make custom shapes and can copy any pickguard with an accurate tracing of the original.

If you're interested check out our website:

www.pickguardcorner.com

Or if you'd like to browse some really cool designs we've made, check out our galleries (we have hundres of original designs):

http://pickguardcorner.com/Pages/strat1.html

Here are a couple samples:

Regards,

- Pickguard Corner

inquiries@pickguardcorner.com
Those are pretty sweet, I may have to look into it
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
pretty cool. how much do you charge for most pickguards?
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Graphic Pickguard prices are:

Tele: $25, with controlplate: $30

Strat: $30, with backplate $35

Jazz Bass: $25, with controlplate: $30

P-Bass: $30

Les Paul: $20

Solid colours are cheaper.

Pickguards for other guitars, which require a tracing that we can copy, range from $30 - $80
^ that's not bad at all. i might have to get one for my black p bass. the problem is i have no idea what graphic to put on it.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
What sort of things do you like?

Are you into making drawings or taking pictures?

Send us some pictures you like we'll put together some samples for you.
im really not even sure where to start with picking a design or graphic haha. any ideas of what colors or designs you already have that would look good on a black p bass?
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
also, do you ship to the US? and how much would shipping be?
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
sorry for triple posting but it won't let me edit my posts. i'm pretty sure i want a hand painted one. i like how those look compared to the pictures. i was also thinking maybe putting a bunch of my favorite band's symbols on it in a collage almost but i don't know how that would turn out.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Yes we ship to the US, shipping is $17 and comes expedited which includes tracking and insurance and arrives in about a week or so.

I grabbed a couple P-basses that i think would look cool on black. I checked out your profile and i grabbed these based on the energy your pic gave me, maybe im off, i dunno. We have tons more, open up the pbass gallery and scroll through some, see if anything speaks to you.

we can make you a hand painted one, but thats invloves more work so it would be more money, i can hook you up with charlene, she'd be the one painting it
i like that first one. im really into that kind of art. i'll browse through your website some and come to a decision in the next couple days or so. my dad is china for about a week and i have no way of using his credit card to pay for it so i'll get back to you when he gets back
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
would u do a gibson or epi explorer pick guard by any chance??
SRV - absolutely, would you be able to provide me with a tracing of your current pickguard that I can copy?
Sure but you'd need to make me a tracing that I can copy

You don't have a pickguard right? (you also dont need one...)
do you do custom pickguards in material you can see thru like Acrylic or Plexiglass? If so what material do you use?
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass
Quote by GnGonzalesjoe
do you do custom pickguards in material you can see thru like Acrylic or Plexiglass? If so what material do you use?

- Yes we use acrylic

dark - responded to your pm
you did?

I have not got any new messages I an really intrested though Might buy a EPI one too
HHHMMM - well then, that's weird, what were we talking about? It's been so long I don't remember...

Just started up my google advertising thing again after making some changes, hopefully i'll be able to make money this time instead of spending all my profits on advertising.

Buy some pickguards people