Okay, so I'm looking for a first guitar, and this one catched my eye:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COMPLETE-ELECTRIC-GUITAR-AMPLIFIER-PACKAGE-STRAP-PICKS_W0QQitemZ110274326866QQihZ001QQcategoryZ2384QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Its brand new, and according to the video it sounds good, but its so cheap, so what comes to my mind is that its almost to good... Can anyone tell me why it is this cheap, or what can be wrong with it?
if your a beginer i would get it because its prob just someone willing to get rid of their old stuff bc they upgraded. techincally ANYthing can go wrong but i doubt it will

get it its cheap

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

it's a starter's pack... that means it's not a pro.. however the guitar will get out of tune eventually, the pickups and the switch system might buzz.... that's the thing that reflect the cost... for example take a USA fender stratocaster (1000$)... everything is adjusted perfectly.. no buzzing, the guitar doesn't get out of tune if even if you scratch your ass with the tuners... however on the other hand you have a starter package(<100$) which indeed is great thing for the price but it will get out of tune, it will buzz etc...
but yeah if you maintain it properly it should be just fine
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by NKF176

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COMPLETE-ELECTRIC-GUITAR-AMPLIFIER-PACKAGE-STRAP-PICKS_W0QQitemZ110274326866QQihZ001QQcategoryZ2384QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Its brand new, and according to the video it sounds good, but its so cheap, so what comes to my mind is that its almost to good... Can anyone tell me why it is this cheap, or what can be wrong with it?

It's cheap because that's what Wesley do. On the whole they are a good make. I bought a guitar from them and it was pretty good. Obviously don't expect too much from it, but I would certainly recommend it

Quote by timzee117
if your a beginer i would get it because its prob just someone willing to get rid of their old stuff bc they upgraded. techincally ANYthing can go wrong but i doubt it will

get it its cheap

Did you even look at the link?
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
Last edited by Liberchaotica at Jul 29, 2008,
Quote by NKF176

this never happened, i know because if you liked this it wuld have CAUGHT your eye, and thats how you speak, ENGLISH
EDIT: but yeah for a first guitar this should be okay
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA