Well what brand of guitars has a nice sound and good quality for all types of rock? im a begginer obviously but ive heard of B.C Rich ESP Schecter Gibson. any ideas on what to get? I like emgs. are they good pickups? im hoping to be a lead guitarist if that helps. thank you :]

p.s i want a cool shape and a cool fret inlay(if theres any that sound good) i like to stand out :]
look into dean they got some good ones if youre looking for cool body shapes or you could find a guitar for 500 and then buy the emg's seperate and get them installed on that guitar but i recomend geting a mutieffects pedal you can get any sound you want. look up digitech rp 250 they cost 150 and are perfect for what you need
Quote by jacksonaxe09
look into dean they got some good ones if youre looking for cool body shapes or you could find a guitar for 500 and then buy the emg's seperate and get them installed on that guitar but i recomend geting a mutieffects pedal you can get any sound you want. look up digitech rp 250 they cost 150 and are perfect for what you need

Check this out.

ESP is very good and for your price range, you wanted EMG's which this has. On top of that, is 650 so when you add up the cost of the multieffects pedal mentioned above, you will get an 800 dollar pricetag.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-EC500-With-EMG-Pickups?sku=512885

If you don't like that, may i suggest you check out some sort of Schecter Hellraiser.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-C1-Hellraiser-Electric-Guitar?sku=518451

Let me know what you think, we'll find the right guitar for you. Both are great choices.
do you already have any electric guitar gear?

is that 800 US dollars?

what do you mean by all types of rock?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
do you already have any electric guitar gear?

is that 800 US dollars?

what do you mean by all types of rock?

yea i have a line 6 spider 2 amp 75 watt. yes us dollars. andany genre from ska punk to deathcore
New Amp. Please. You could get nice tube combo for that price. There are tons in your price range that would be a giant leap in tone from the spider.

The Epiphone Dot you have can do most types of rock and are very nice guitars from what I've played. I should be able to handle most anything you want to play as well.
Sig What?
well, if you're sure you want a floating trem, $800 should buy you an ibanez rg1570. those new bc rich gunslingers might be worth considering too (but i haven't tried them, and the price does seem a little "too-good-to-be-true").

an amp would definitely be worth considering, though, as darth says.

maybe an ibanez s320/470 and a new amp?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
maybe an ibanez s320/470 and a new amp?

+1.

If you don't mind going used, this option becomes even better.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?