I just bought a used Peavey classic 50 and it didn't have the channel switch pedal with it. I believe the pedal switches channels and reverb for some reason but anyways, is there one I can buy that would do the same thing? or do I have to buy that exact pedal that should have come with it?
Member #38 of Alter Bridge Rocks Club PM Logz to join
you can most likley just buy a 2 button marshall footswitch or crate, just make sure it has a stereo cable because thats what peavey uses, if you get a fender it wont work, fender uses mono.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

I was thinking I needed a stereo cable for it. Can anyone show me an example on musiciansfriend or something because i'm having trouble finding them on there. I'm not really sure what you call that kind of pedal lol.
Wow, I think you were insulting me there for not finding it, but thanks. I was looking on musiciansfriend.
Nevermind I found that one on musiciasfriend now thanks.
nevermind again lol that pedal has been discontinued....so what are my other options?
It's cool don't worry about it. I don't have a very good store here so i'm searching online. I found one like that one you showed me but it has a boost button instead of effects and is for the valveking and windsor. Would that work?
I may just have to order from there, I forgot that site had it for sale lol I was thinking it was showing what it was. I just glanced at it and started looking somewhere else. I'll proly use that...Thank you.