Well it's finally about time to replace my strings on my electric, and being an Acoustic player first, I have no idea what strings to get for it. It's about 8 months old and the strings are very worn. Any suggestions on what strings to get?
If it helps the main songs I play are by Coheed and Cambria
Personally I like Ernie Ball, theyre cheap, and once you play with them for a while sound great.
The name's Austin
Quote by Leo Tolstoy
Music is the shorthand of emotion.
Quote by Friedrich Nietzsche
Without music life would be a mistake.
ernie ball super slinkys,those are extra light guage .9,or ernie ball regular slinky,witch are .10's
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Thanks guys, I won't be playing any gigs, but if I do I will be buying a new guitar first, I got a Epiphone LP Special II, the lowest end Epiphone on the market. Was the only left handed electric at Long and Mcquaid under $500 so I bought it....
i rock the ernie balls as well and i also play a little coheed and cambria and the hybrid slinkys are awesome cus its got the 3 uncoiled from the super slinkys(9 guage) so its easy to bend but the coiled are from the next set higher(10 guage set) so u get really dark tones for those power chords that coheed and cambria are notorious for
skinny top heavy bottoms from ernie ball is what i use. cheap, have a nice warm tone, and last a good amount of time.
Quote by brodylarned
i rock the ernie balls as well and i also play a little coheed and cambria and the hybrid slinkys are awesome cus its got the 3 uncoiled from the super slinkys(9 guage) so its easy to bend but the coiled are from the next set higher(10 guage set) so u get really dark tones for those power chords that coheed and cambria are notorious for

So the Hybrik Slinkys come with 3 uncoiled 9 Gauge, I assume they're e,B,G, and 4 Coiled 10 Gage, I assume they're D,A,E?