Post all your stories of bitches here,fell free to vent.Hope this doesn't fail.

Heyyy bitch, you might think it's cute to be a complete dousche bag, but no one thinks it's cool to be a jealous bastard.

For the record, (name of a girl i know) NEVER liked you.
She went out with you out of pity.
For four days.

So, you can go ahead and **** off and leave (same girl)alone, because any of your attempts to stop her from having a boyfriend, yeah, they won't work?!

And if you think you're hot, you are pyschotic. No one likes you. People don't laugh with you, they laught at you. No one thinks you're cool, they think you're retarded. Just to make that clear.

So suck my balls.

P.S. - No need to reply to this.
And go ahead, talk ****. We don't care.
Write a paragraph about us in your profile on AIM, which no one reads, except for your brother and (one of my best friends).

im not any of those,and I know UG doesnt know me,but does anyone save a rapist deserve to be sent that?All i did was tell the girls boyfriend good job because this girl is pretty hot.
meh
You've got some issues, kid.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

Oh yeah... *reported*
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Alright you with your pink hair.... you suck!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Bitch story huh? Well your mom wuz bein a bitch ta me so I tied her up an ****ed up the ass...now she's verry mellow.