play instrumental-shred solos when everybody else is doing punk, pop, alternative in the school gig?
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
no it makes you stand out.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
nah... just shows that you like some attention... but your band mates might be a little up set...
Quote by Hoodoo Child
no it makes you stand out.

there's a lurking feeling, feels obscene/offensive.
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
Quote by randomhero93
nah... just shows that you like some attention... but your band mates might be a little up set...

worse.
no band mates.
one-man-show.
i did once, it was kind of crappy cause they switched the line-up and i didn't have time to warm up so my sweeps sounded like crap ,but everyone else liked it
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
yeah it would be cool just make sure to have huge amount of variety because it can get old fast
Quote by lpcustom325
i did once, it was kind of crappy cause they switched the line-up and i didn't have time to warm up so my sweeps sounded like crap ,but everyone else liked it

that sucks man.
but didn't you feel "out of place" doing it all alone?
hope my listeners won't think of my performance as "invasive".
Quote by nave890
yeah it would be cool just make sure to have huge amount of variety because it can get old fast

couldn't agree better.
Quote by necrophilic
there's a lurking feeling, feels obscene/offensive.

what?
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
^
i dunno. i can only come up with those words to describe my feeling.

edit: it feels somewhat bad-a**.
a bunch of Power chords < Good Shred.

If you can control your playing when you shred... do it

if not... don't.
Quote by necrophilic
that sucks man.
but didn't you feel "out of place" doing it all alone?
hope my listeners won't think of my performance as "invasive".

i felt a little out of place, especially cause it began and ended with the tritone, but all of my friends liked it
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
Dude, do teh shr3dz0rz. Do it.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
play whatever you want, if you want to go out and play at 9000000000NPS, go ahead and do it, if you want to go out there and play Cat Stevens do that, do what you want
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.