Page 1 of 2
What kind of motorcycle do you have? Or motorbike or whatever for dem english people...

Dirtbikes included.

My Arsenal:

Yamaha TTR-90cc..

My future Arsenal.

The bat cycle. Eat that.
I doubt huge amounts of people here have a motorbike, but a couple of my friends do, no idea what they are though.

I like being helpful
Quote by Tarzan_man
Mine goes vrooooooom brrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooowwwww NEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK....chugga chugga chugga.

2 stroke doncha know.

They stopped making those

but if it made that sound it'd be badass.
I used to have a blue Kawasaki Ninja 500r (ex-500) until some dumbazz hit me in October 2006. She only had 7000 miles on her. I would have loved to have the 2005 ZX6R they are so hot!!! but my little legs are too short and i don't want to lower it

Won't get another one till i have a garage to put it in but i've decided on the Kawi 650r.
Honda CBR? Yamaha TTR? These aren't motorcycles they're just like big dirtbikes. A motorcycle is like a Harley, or a chopper/hog thingamagoo.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
My father has a Honda CBR600RR. A black/silver one. No idea about the specs though.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by humperdunk
Honda CBR? Yamaha TTR? These aren't motorcycles they're just like big dirtbikes. A motorcycle is like a Harley, or a chopper/hog thingamagoo.

haha ur a nob, cbr...big dirt bike.
harleys are ****e
HAVE A NICE DAY!
Yamaha TTR-

Dirtbike

You don't see a resemblance?
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
I have a 2001 Honda F4i, a 2001 Honda 929 and a 2004 Honda CRF50...
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Standard Strat
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Roland Microcube
Quote by thegreenmile
haha ur a nob, cbr...big dirt bike.
harleys are ****e

Ok, a honda cbr is a street bike. A yamaha TTR IS just a dirtbike with lights. However, all dirtbikes, be it a yz85 or a honda xr650, are all technically motorcycles.

EDIT: I forgot to list mine. Bikes: Yamaha YZ85, Honda shadow 1100, Honda CRF 70, Honda XR100. And for atv's, Yamaha warrior 350, Yamaha Timberwolf, Bombardier Traxter, Honda TRX90.....
GEAR
Jackson RR3
Ibanez RG5
Assorted BC Rich's
Peavey Valveking halfstack
Assorted effects

Quote by Jayez
i got guitar hero 3, but without the controller.......my moms IQ is below 60.
Last edited by JacksonRR3man at Jul 29, 2008,
I recently got my motorcycle license and I'm probably going to be buying a kawasaki vulcan 900 classic. It's not a dirtbike but it's still awesome. Infact it's more awesome 'cos it's like a harley but you can actually control it. I may get a dirtbike later on as a secondary bike, but at the moment I don't have enough bikes and I'm not going to rely on a dirtbike as my primary mode of transportation. Personally I hate two strokes, they sound and smell annoying. 4 strokes FTW!
I have a scooter: a 1997 Gilera Storm. 50cc engine.

Still works like the day it came from the shop!

Even though i take her into the mountains often. But really tough paths, like dirt, rocks, small water courses... I use her like if it was a 4x4 quad, or something like that.
My friends say that i'm crazy to ride my scooter in such tough paths, but she delivers it because i take good care of her. I always use good motor oil, good Michelin tires, tuned brakes, etc.

She ain't very fast, though. 90km/h top speed.
But the acceleration totally smokes ANY car you throw at her. At least until the car shifts to 2nd or 3rd...
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Suzuki AP50. Goes like a demon.

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

i have a quad that i take down the road(illegal,i know) a yamaha banshee twin 350 2 stroke. toomey t-5's,v-force reeds,boost bottle. alcohol carbs coming soon along with a cool head and +8 swinger.
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
Quote by thegreenmile
honda cbr 125r 08

I want...and intend to get one of thems...

My dad is fine with it (he used to have a 650CC Kawasaki a few years ago), my mom is against the idea though. I'm still working on it
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Standard Strat
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Roland Microcube
Quote by cobain_is_king
I have a non existent one

wonna trade with my immaginary one ? its black !

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by noxiosimitator
wonna trade with my immaginary one ? its black !

Sweet beans!
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by humperdunk

"motorcycles count"

^first post on thread -.- ^
I have a 1973 Harley Superglide (Shovelhead) that I restored as a tribute bike to my deceased father-in-law: , also, a 2003 Harley Night Train: , and a Yamaha 225cc on/off road bike. I've had many more in the past.
Quote by humperdunk

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I don't have a bike after I buy a car (which in turn is after I graduate and get a job...) then I'm gonna get a 600cc trail bike of some sort, or so stands the plan. This will take me a number of years
...Bleep Bloop...
I have a black peugeot speedfight, 50cc of pure brutality
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
suzuki Katana GSX-F 600
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
I have a 2002 Yamaha Serow trail bike
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
Quote by n2dabloo
I have a 1973 Harley Superglide (Shovelhead) that I restored as a tribute bike to my deceased father-in-law: , also, a 2003 Harley Night Train: , and a Yamaha 225cc on/off road bike. I've had many more in the past.

I'm not a massive harley fan, while they're nice they're impractical and expensive for what they are, but that night train is beautiful.
I've got a 1983 Suzuki 650cc Tempter, she's got five years on me but still runs perfect and looks great. I used to have a Buell blast but i traded it and got a car and than bought the suzuki later
Suzuki DR-Z400.

Did have a GSX-R750 k5, but I killed it just before christmas.

I've now got my eye on either a GSX-R600 or an R6.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Harley Sportster XL883C
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
man all guitars are female. if they werent you couldn't make sweet love to them with your fingers. ok somebody better quote that ****. thats like quantum guitar **** rite there.
a quad.its a honda rancher 350...
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
I want a motorcycle.... My parents said I can get one if I save up my own money for it, so there's still hope Man I just love the feel of riding down the road on one, my cousin takes me out on his, it's just so amazingly awesome!
Page 1 of 2