Hey ive been playing for 5 years now and there has never been a time where there is nothing wrong with my guitars. Ive constantly had intonation and bridge problems with my Ibanez RG370DX so i treated myself to a Fender Mexican Deluxe series. Well my bad luck has come to get my guitars again lol.

Ibanez Problems include - intonation completely off anywhere above the 5th fret on strings High E , B , G

Fender problems Include - Intonation is off below the 3rd fret on most strings ... aka tuner says Low E is in tune , but fretting F ,F#,G , Tuner says its out of tune. And a simple String bend sends everything out of tune again .... im constantly tuning the damn thing.

Plus the High E and B parts of my floyd rose (ibanez) are slid forward compared to the rest of the parts could this the cause of the problems to my Ibanez ?

The only strat i had before my fender was a cheap copy but i have noticed the bridge is raised forward alot ( my Encore never did this? ) ..

i have taking pics with my phone to show you some details.

Any help at all would make me the happiest guy around lol , ive spent most of my 5 years playing just tuning and restringing them its not fun lol.
Attachments:
Ibanez Bridge.jpg
Fender Bridge Side View.jpg
Fender Bridge Back View.jpg
the bridges are fine... especially the fender ones... don't worry about it... if your fender's bridge wasn't like that, how do you expect to use your whammy bar? you couldn't cause your bridge would be held in perfect place... and if the Ibanez bridge is bothering you so much, there should be a few screws on the "back" of the bridge... just tighten the screws so their lined up... but the bridges are fine... and bending normally does take the strings out of tune... if you have brand new strings, just be patient with them, they'll stretch themselves out...
do you know how to correct the intonation? it sounds like it is waaaay off.

floyd roses need to be set up spot on. get a pro to deal with it.

and correcting the intonation on floyd roses...... well, i have no idea because none of my guitars has a whammy bar system.

take your guitars to a pro, or buy a guitar with a fixed bridge, and learn how to correct the intonation. its really easy (for fixed bridges, anyway).
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
do you know how to correct the intonation? it sounds like it is waaaay off.

floyd roses need to be set up spot on. get a pro to deal with it.

and correcting the intonation on floyd roses...... well, i have no idea because none of my guitars has a whammy bar system.

take your guitars to a pro, or buy a guitar with a fixed bridge, and learn how to correct the intonation. its really easy (for fixed bridges, anyway).

then again, i have no knowledge of floyd roses... just my fender...
Yeah your intonation problems on the ibanez definitely look to be partially caused by the saddle position for those two strings. I'd recommend getting a pro to set the guitar up, however if you want to try doing it yourself this link will tell you how to do it. http://www.ibanezrules.com/tech/setup/intonation.htm

Those guitars are a pain in the ass to begin with though, it's a cheap bridge that doesn't like staying in tune. Still, having it properly setup would make a world of difference.

Basically the same deal with the Fender, adjust the saddles until your intonation is right. The bridge probably should look that way since a lot of them go two ways now instead of just being able to dive.

Trems are always a problem, and the cheaper the guitar the more problems that mount. I'd strongly suggest completely blocking the trem on the Strat to save yourself future headaches. Or just buy a guitar with a fixed bridge.
Intonation is only ever perfect on the 12th fret. Some companies make special frets and special nuts to compensate for this but it makes your guitar sound less like a guitar. Guitars are not supposed to sound perfectly in tune.

If the intonation is correct on the 12th fret be way off on frets 1-5 (typically it's the worst on the 1st 3 frets) then it's possible your nut slots are not deep enough or that your truss rod isn't adjusted correctly. This is stuff that you need to be shown how to do the 1st time but once you see it done correctly you should be able to do it yourself. Take one of your guitars in to a luthier for a pro setup but make sure they let you watch them do the setup. Don't be afraid to ask questions either. After you see them do it to one of your guitars you should be albe to adjust your other guitars yourself.
Not taking any online orders.
thanks guys ! ure advice has been great . so i should let the pro's take care of this one ! .. if i wasnt so young ( ohhhhh floyd rose ) back then i would have bought the fixed bridge ibanez instead lol

plus its good to know my fenders bridge is supposed to be like that .. was worried that i spent 500 quid on a defective fender.

thanks
Fender makes quality guitars and mine stays in tune fine and it is in a floating position like that. You'll be fine and do what CorduroyEW said. I did that and it really enhanced my knowledge of guitars and i got a little hands on experience.

Congrats on your guitar, good luck and get some real pics up when you can.