After reading alot of john 5 interviews i've heard the term chicken pickin bout 70000000000876544 times
Can anyone recommend any good country guiter players to listen to cuz i want to get into this music?
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
^forgot to say john 5 mentioned him but thanks for the input
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Junior Brown.

He's pretty much my favorite country guitarist that's ever walked this earth.
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
Listen to North Mississippi Allstars and Drive-By Truckers for good Southern Rock music. Luther Dickinson is phenomenal.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Umm...people are gonna hate me for this, but you could listen to Brad Paisely. He's no Chet Atkins, and his songs are really rediculously stupid, but his instrumental work is pretty good.
Brad Paisley is actually a pretty good guitarist
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
try some

Brad Paisley
Munster Rag
The Nervous Breakdown( Very good to get those fingers chicken pickin)
Throttleneck (This songs kicks some major ass... play it... now)
Time Warp (very Jazzy)
Make a Mistake with me (very Jazzy also and quite a beautiful song)

Check out Brent Mason too he appears on alot of Alan Jackson songs if you want to find his more accessible stuff (chatthoochie)

Albert Lee is definitely a great stop for you(check Country Boy for something thats a good starter and quite impressive to play)

Try Bucketheads Hog Bitch Stomp if your comfortable with speed and weird chords stretch those fingers though

Red Volkaert one of Merle Haggards Guitarists Plays a great dueling guitars but corny song with Brad Paisley called Spaghetti Western Swing

Dwight Yoakam/Buck Owens have great songs to play around with

Some of John Fogertys licks are a great starting place

Merle Travis.
Chet Atkins
Tommy Emmanuel
Phil Emmanuel

Hope this helps
You can't kill the metal
The metal will live on
- Chet Atkins
- Merle Travis
- Les Paul
- Jerry Reed
- Django Reinhardt
- Brad Paisley

These artists are a mix of country and jazz and it really doesn't matter because they're so closely related to each other (not really but these country artists listed have huge jazz influences and their take on jazz-country is quite fantastic).
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤