Triviums wildly anticipated new album titled "shogun" is just around the corner it is to be released on the 30th of september and there is a song up for download

Tune into www.roadrunnerrecords.com and www.Trivium.org for more details.
The download is only active for 24 hours so make sure you get it on Thursday.
Kirisute Goem means: "You're sword fodder!"

anyways, get back to the hardcore forum nub
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
no it dosent it means “authorisation to cut” or “authorisation to leave” (the body of the victim) and old trivium is metal so ha!
if anything, the new Trivium is closer to metal

you suck and *reported*
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

I hope not........
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by Mr. President
^^ if it is true thrash, then I think it would be necessary to remove them.

Lets get this thread closed.

(biased opinion alert)If it sounds like Kreator then i agree. If it's just a rip off of old Metallica and Megadeth then they should just be banned for how lame they are.(/end)
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

zomg get off my forumz. filthy un-pure swine! Only troo metalz can be in dis universe.

give me a break.
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
**** man i like Trivium but post this in the hardcore thread, and yah the reason they arent allowed here is because of their first two albums, Crusade is the best they made, but im pretty sure Shogun will beat it, but thank you for the update!
Why have the moderators allowed a shameless advertisment for a naff band to be posted in the hallowed halls of the Metal Forum?

Lord of the Rings, Fellowship of the Ring, Bridge of Kazad-Dum, pp330

"The false metal will not avail you, fail of metalcore! Go back to the Shadow!"
When you enter a forum called 'metal', look around and see no Trivium threads, does it not occur to you that there may be a reason? Seeing as they are so popular but there are no threads dediscated to them here, surely you must have thought there was a reason. Or were you too giddy in your desire to share with us this portent of failure?
slaughtercuuuuuuult.....!
trivium is NOT metal, gtfo the internets, and sorry you dont know genres
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
We'll see about this new album. I think they might have a new flavor of the day Ascendancy had Carcass and At the Gates and The Crusade had Metallica and Pantera.

ahh hell no matter what band they copy they still suck.
Quote by Scourge441
If Trivium's new album is thrash will they be taken off the banned bands list?

Not likely, since if Trivium is let in here then The Metal Forum will be flooded with a huge amount of traffic, there will also be so many "If Trivium are allowed, why aren't A7X, LoG, KSE..." and anyway, Trivium are going for a prog/speed metal/melodeath on this album.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too