ok, im talking about the 1.1.5 update and,well, basic;y..just dont do it.

im saying this becouse if you have a jailbroken ipod, this updat is going to totally screw up the hack, make all the apps and stuff gone, and to get them back, your going to have to downgrade back to a version that can be jailbroken.

you can just try to jailbreak the 1.1.5, but there are alot of bugs with this jailbreak, so id recomend that you waited a while before trying to do that.

now, downgrading may not seem that much of a biggy, but your going to have to put EVERYTHING back on your ipod as it restores it to factory defaults.

so seriuosly guys dont do its, cus i did it now im going to have to spend the next 2-3 hours getting it back to the way it was..

peace out
Impotant Ipod Touch Update!!!
'Impotant Ipod'
'Impotant'

Facepalm.jpeg
MASSIVE TEXT
i dont get how the iPhone gets to lock you into a provider, yet it is your consumer right to be able to unlock your phone and change network. well thats what i was led to believe anyway
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
What is this "jailbreak" you speak of?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I thought this was about an Impotent Ipod
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
oh god i put impotent..........

antway the jailbreak is where you use a special software to unlock the ipod so that you can put 3rd party software on it such as games, wallpapers fonts etc etc..and when you do the upgrade it pretty much deletes all this stuff
Well duh, when you flash a phone it does the same thing

use your bloody head
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Bahahahahaha!!!! Good thing I never did the jail break. Cause now you get everything for 10$ and no hassle ha!
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
oh god i put impotent..........

antway the jailbreak is where you use a special software to unlock the ipod so that you can put 3rd party software on it such as games, wallpapers fonts etc etc..and when you do the upgrade it pretty much deletes all this stuff

You...sound surprised

I think there's an iPod thread.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...