Page 1 of 2
There was a shooting at my church on sunday, during the children's performance of "annie" for the congregation a man walked in with a shotgun and started shooting one person, who stood in front of others to block them from the blasts, died on the scene. while another one of the many wounded died in the hospital a few hours later. none of the children were harmed but they all witnessed the shooting, which should surely have scarred them for life. there was a candle sharing ceremony in the church next door yesterday and at the end all of the kids started singing, "the sun will come out tomorrow", and i cried my eyes out. Does that make me emo?
I'm sorry, but this is begging to be mad-libbed, but I won't
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
There was a shooting. People close to you (I assume) were killed. You cried.

How in the hell is that Emo?
██████████████████████████████
Alright before anyone says anything, EMO IS A GENRE OF MUSIC!.

In fact it's a very good genre which was born in the 80s. Anyone calling you emo is an ignorant prick. Now I shall proceed with reading OP and answering his question.

Edit: You gotta be joking...
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
No, it doesn't. K? Koo
Quote by deanodon
you know your a man when youve asked your gran for nude pics

Quote by .smudged.
Sex is overrated, try World of Warcraft.

"One does not simply sweep A major 7!"
Quote by Karvid
I'm sorry, but this is begging to be mad-libbed, but I won't

Yeah i can see it being mad libbed to, but no this doesnt make you emo.
No, you're just sad about what happened. Just because you cried at a funeral doesn't mean your emo.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
I call bs!

And no it doesn't make you emo. Worrying about if you're emo or not makes you emo.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
i'm sorry to hear that was your chruch..were you their when this happend??
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by texico11
Something tells me he was being sarcastic about the fact that every time somebody shows the slightest trace of emotional upset, they are tarred with the "emo" brush.

Cuz real men don't cry.
They just shed tears!!!
what the **** is wrong with people
you cried over people close to you being killed
and your worried about being ****ing emo?
go to hell
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
having basic emotions doesnt make you emo

as per stereotype, cutting yourself because your dog looked at you in a sad way makes you emo
You are now blinking manually
Quote by Six_One_Zipp
I call bs!

And no it doesn't make you emo. Worrying about if you're emo or not makes you emo.

it was in the news and the location checks out...
No.

1) You're crying about a real problem. People died.
2) Do you have "fringed hair", tight pants, and eyeliner on without being a girl? If you answered no, there's your answer.
Quote by Keyphur
having basic emotions doesnt make you emo

as per stereotype, cutting yourself because your dog looked at you in a sad way makes you emo

May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Right after seeing some proof .... the answer is no ... why would you even need to ask that question?
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
No you're not an emo. People died and you cried. Stronger people have cried over a lot less.
Quote by GiantRaven
No but I think you're incredably insensitive

^ I agree with this.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
So on Sunday I went to this church. I saw some stupid kids had a performance of "Annie" going on so I was like "arggh!!!!" and pulled out my shotgun and started shootin the place up.

...so what's this thread about?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by dogduker
...i cried...Does that make me emo?

Yes it does.

Emo kid.
Nope. None at all.
Yes it does. Obviously, you resent Emos or else you wouldn't be here asking us to make sure you weren't. And nobody wants to not be an Emo more than an Emo!
Quote by TobyFellrunners
Seems pretty low of you to turn this around and make it about you. People died and you are worried whether people think you are emo because you cried?

+1
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
I almost want to tell you that you are an 'emo' just to go against the tide; but whatever you are, it doesn't matter. You cried because some people close to you got murdered. I think you're 'okay' on the whole emo/not emo scale.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Quote by metal4all
So on Sunday I went to this church. I saw some stupid kids had a performance of "Annie" going on so I was like "arggh!!!!" and pulled out my shotgun and started shootin the place up.

...so what's this thread about?

Read my first post and apply it to yourself

Only with 'no but' replaced with 'you're a big jerk and'
Now that I have proof of the shooting I can seriously express my opinion.

You're not emo if you cried at a tragedy like this. Everybody needs to stop with the emo nonsense. It's just ridiculous now.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
Page 1 of 2