Not because it ultimately brought us to war, but because I'm sick of people whining about it. It's going to be the seventh anniversary and people still have to go and honor the people that died. Pearl harbor was a horrible thing, but people don't get reminded of it every year and whine and bitch about it.

inb4****storm.
Actually, my school still has a moment of silence for Pearl Harbor.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Yeah that was a kinda idiotic thing to say. If you'd lost people who were close to you would you not honor them every year?

If not, then you're a complete asshole
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
It never did happen.

derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
So what if people want to honor those who died on that day. If you have a problem with that you seriously are a jack ass.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Yeah that was a kinda idiotic thing to say. If you'd lost people who were close to you would you not honor them every year?

If not, then you're a complete asshole

Aye.

Poor TS, he has to hear about people talking about people they lost...

Dumbass.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by ixcokerxi
... but because I'm sick of people whining about it.
yet here you are whining.
the only difference is you're whining about the whining.
sickening.

/thread.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by rorythefaggot
It never did happen.

I see what you did there
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by ixcokerxi
Not because it ultimately brought us to war, but because I'm sick of people whining about it. It's going to be the seventh anniversary and people still have to go and honor the people that died. Pearl harbor was a horrible thing, but people don't get reminded of it every year and whine and bitch about it.

inb4****storm.

I like how you used that reason and not that if it haddn't happened all the people who died would still be alive...
Quote by ixcokerxi

inb4****storm.

I totally agree about the pearl harbor thing. I think if they want to make 9/11 a holiday, they should make December 7th (The attack on Pearl Harbor) a holiday too.

As someone who lives in Hawaii. Pearl Harbor was big, but nobody made as big a fuss as 9/11.

They call 9/11 the worst attack on American soil. I'd contend that Pearl Harbor was worse.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

I wish it gave me a day off school...meh
Quote by nic_2090
What ever happened to sticks and stones....?

Quote by Maet
The Niggers took them all to build their crappy huts in africa and Detroit...

Too much?
Quote by ixcokerxi
See, all the UGers against me are just pussies. TERRORISM IS GOD.

Nah, joke topic.

No, we're just not assholes like you.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Quote by ixcokerxi
See, all the UGers against me are just pussies. TERRORISM IS GOD.

Nah, joke topic.

In that case, *Reported*
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Well the family of those who lost their innocent brothers, fathers, mothers, and sisters to a 747 are truly sorry that they have inconvenienced such an asshole naked pit monkey like you once a year. It will not happen again, because c'mon whats more important 2000 people having their lives taken out of the blue for no reason whatsoever or you not having to listen to "I'm proud to be an american"

Go play in traffic!
UG's Prodigal Son