Page 1 of 2
He mainly wanks. Not impressed, not even by his age. I remember that one kid that was younger that could play (and feel) blues. Now that was impressive.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

That is bloody impressive... I want to apply for a busking license ASAP, doubt I'll get £70 an hour, but anything is good
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Its easy enough to impress strangers who know nothing about guitar. He was OK, nothing special though.

Fair play to him for raising the money to buy his own shit, I respect him for that.

Quote by ItWillDo
He mainly wanks. Not impressed, not even by his age. I remember that one kid that was younger that could play (and feel) blues. Now that was impressive.

OMG Shred hav No Em0Tion LOL!!!1!
i think its great that he is doing this, and £70 and hour?....HOLY **** is all i can say, thats ALOT of money.
hes good, and damn lucky to make that much by playing guitar on a boardwalk. not the best young musician of course but hes good.
Not impressed with wankery, and even more unimpressed by his dad thinking that Sweet Child O' Mine is a riff kids "die to play". Faggot.
Quote by Tom_hatton

OMG Shred hav No Em0Tion LOL!!!1!

You're an idiot for thinking I implied shred has no emotion. Mainly because I prefer metal above blues, and i'm a pretty big fan of Vai. But ok, considering the amount of idiots on this board i'm not suprised.

My Youtube Page

he defineteley shreds a lot but is also very impressive, even to practice for 6 hours a day at 13 years old is something that most kids wont even got close to. and to earn 70 euro an hour, thats like 140 us dollars, thats better than most college educated workers
I wanna know what he's practicing for 6 hours a day. O_O
Quote by ItWillDo
You're an idiot for thinking I implied shred has no emotion. Mainly because I prefer metal above blues, and i'm a pretty big fan of Vai. But ok, considering the amount of idiots on this board i'm not suprised.

OK, I'm sorry for assuming that then. But I hate people who think blues is so much better or something because people pull retarded faces while playing it. Having 'feeling' doesn't mean its somehow better.
Quote by herman ri2
UK news...

Man, it looks like they had nothing else to report but a kid playing guitar

And I'm just sure that whatever country you live in report real news all the time.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by herman ri2
UK news...

Man, it looks like they had nothing else to report but a kid playing guitar

Better than reporting a high school shooting.
Quote by LD_Luke D
he defineteley shreds a lot but is also very impressive, even to practice for 6 hours a day at 13 years old is something that most kids wont even got close to. and to earn 70 euro an hour, thats like 140 us dollars, thats better than most college educated workers

70 POUNDS!!! ENGLISH POUNDS!!! NOT EUROS, WE HAVE POUNDS!!!
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
That kids pretty **** hot.

Im impressed, and I hope it brings him the Marshall he wants!
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by Xiaoxi
And I'm just sure that whatever country you live in report real news all the time.

I'm Sure they wouldn't report a kid playing guitar...

Anyways, I'm sorry if I offend your country by cracking a little joke on UK news stations?
Quote by CrowLord
70 POUNDS!!! ENGLISH POUNDS!!! NOT EUROS, WE HAVE POUNDS!!!

was about to say the same thing

EDIT: i wonder if this kid is on this site?
Quote by herman ri2
I'm Sure they wouldn't report a kid playing guitar...

Anyways, I'm sorry if I offend your country by cracking a little joke on UK news stations?

I don't live in or have anything to do with the UK. And You completely missed my point.

Quote by TheHereAway
was about to say the same thing

EDIT: i wonder if this kid is on this site?

Don't be silly. He's actually PLAYING guitar.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Tom_hatton
OK, I'm sorry for assuming that then. But I hate people who think blues is so much better or something because people pull retarded faces while playing it. Having 'feeling' doesn't mean its somehow better.

True, but you have to admit that shred would be nothing without putting a little bit of feeling and creativity in it. I've seen some very fast pieces before, and they were nothing compared to the shred ones with a bit of feeling in it.

For example: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=x6LotiAcF1w

My Youtube Page

I find it funny how his Dad said "within weeks he was playing riffs that kids would die to be able to ever play, such as... Sweet Child O' Mine"
That kid is damn good. I wish I had the dedication for 6 hours of practicing a day. Good for him.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Yeah, what he's doing really isn't all that special.

I was going to rag on him having a PRS until it said that he was the one who earned the money for it, and I can respect that. Same with practicing 6 hours a day. Hope he gets that Marshall.

Besides, it's not his fault if other people are impressed by the wrong things.
Quote by ItWillDo
True, but you have to admit that shred would be nothing without putting a little bit of feeling and creativity in it. I've seen some very fast pieces before, and they were nothing compared to the shred ones with a bit of feeling in it.

For example: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=x6LotiAcF1w

Yeah, I really don't like guys like micheal angelo batio because even though he's a good guitarist, he's just playing stuff really fast and it doesn't even sound good.

example: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=rutyA12z3Ok&feature=related
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yeah, I really don't like guys like micheal angelo batio because even though he's a good guitarist, he's just playing stuff really fast and it doesn't even sound good.

example: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=rutyA12z3Ok&feature=related

What's wrong with MAB's wankage with a breakdown of "smoke on the water" + "crazy train" on a double guitar? lol
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
The market has spoken, it says that kid gets 70 pounds an hour. Lets do the math, thats about $140 an hour, assuming he does it the same amount of time they say he practices (6 hours), then thats $840 a day. If he does it every day of the week over the summer (I'm gonna guess about 9 weeks in his summer) then thats $52,920 this summer.

My conclusion, the market has decided this kid rocks.
"yeah he's good"
*camara pans right*
"yeah he's good"

I found that very funny. But More on topic, yeah he's good.
Last edited by greatone_12 at Jul 29, 2008,
fair play to him, i respect that he is trying to pay for his own stuff, but the 'no one his own age is good enough' comment annoyed me. just because he can play fast, it doesn't mean that he is so much better than everyone else, especially in a band scenario. and not everyone in a band has to be some amazing musician.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
He's real good. If I had the patience to practice that long in a day, I would accomplish a hell of a lot.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Not a huge fan of shred, but that was pretty goood, especially at a young age. I believe while the playing is good, it is his age that is the main attraction-that's why hes on the news, so his age is a great selling point/gimmick that works for him now. That being said, I think shred is pretty tiresome without songs to back it up. (Songs, not just excuses to shred)
thats a sexy prs
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en