Hey Guys I Need Help With Soloing I Know The Pentatonic Scales And Stuff Im Just Horrible At Making My Own Licks And Bends CAn Anyone Help Me out?
Oh I thought you meant soiling.

Quote by Metalhead579
Hey guys, I need help soiling myself.

Quote by 100%guitarmad
Wut
Sorry my bad have a broken pinky on my right arm missed the other "o".. I Need Soloing Help Please I Know Pentatonic Scales I Just Cant Make My Own and have them sound g00d
sorry, i can't help you if you are going to capitalize the first letter of every word....it's just a principle of mine
Quote by matt9189
sorry, i can't help you if you are going to capitalize the first letter of every word....it's just a principle of mine

Oh That's A Shame. I Understand You Though; It Really Annoys Me!
look on youtube for minor pentatonic licks...or solos...learn the solos and use the lick in ur tunes to make it all come together...i beleive theres some really good lessons on licks there
my gear lol:
a crappy cheap aria pro II
a patch chord that only werks when i jiggle it
and a pure static amp
Quote by Ichimaru
You can play Classical Gas after a year? I think we have a prodigy on our hands.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
Sweep picking after only 1 year of playing? O_o
Only thing that helped me was actually learning some solos using the scale I want to solo with. It gives you a lot of ideas.
Quote by matt9189

I think he's typing in all caps (which is even worse). vBulletin autocorrects that by making only the first letter of each word uppercase and making everything else lowercase.
Weapons of choice-
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender MIM Jazz Bass

Favorite genre-

Hard Rock
Hair Metal
Classic Metal
J-Rock