i have a dunlop 535Q chrome edition crybaby for sale the bottom battery latch is loose so i just put a piece of tape over it....i never used a battery anyway always an adapter, but other than that there's nothing at all wrong with it, it works flawlessly. they sell for around 180.00 new(which is what i paid) , i would like to get 100.00 for it.

next i have an Ibanez TS-9 reissue tubescreamer, mint works flawlessly it just wasn't my thing. tubescreamers aren't for me. i hardly ever used it it works and looks perfectly. everyone knows these go for roughly 100.00 new, i would like to get 50.00 for it.....paypal please

i just recently broke down and bought me a compressor pedal new so i no longer need one of those, but i have been looking into the Dunlop DC Bricks power supply's. or of course anything interesting if your interested just let me kow something
Thanks-

oh yeah i just want to mention that i have done good transactions with people here on UG and have 100% feedback on ebay so you don't have to question my intentions and you don't have to worry about getting burned. just looking to get rid of some gear i don't use and make a little money or either aquire some new cool gear that's all.
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
in like a week i would totally buy the ts-9

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Oh and btw I sent it to your profile messages. I dunno if people here consider that "PMs" or not....but there it is
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by xnatex
anything in my sig interest you for the wah?

no, not at the moment i don't really have any need for an AB pedal
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Quote by stinger12345
PM'd yo

replied
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Tubescreamer sold, Wah still available
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
i'd really rather not have to deal with international shipping and customs and all. i'd really prefer it to be here in the U.S.
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Quote by stinger12345
Payment sent.

Dibsies on tube screamer

Shipped, should be there in a few days, thanks
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama

''Life's tough...it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
no not really i wouldn't ever use it, do you have anything else you'd like to trade? cash is always good too!
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Quote by haalternative
Downer, out of interest, how does your S1 Elite play? Kinda want one for my next guitar, just wanted to hear what you had to say about it.

well it's not a S1 Elite it's an S1+ but there kinda basically the same minus the binding and string thru body. but i really like it it's a solid guitar stock "duncan designed" pickups are a little weak and muddy (to me) but i'm soon gonna get a sh-2 and sh-4 set to remedy that. the neck is pretty fast has good action intonates very good stays in tune. like i said it's a solid guitar, you'd probly like it. i'm satisfied with mine. especially since i scored it off ebay for 250.00
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Quote by xnatex
what exactly are you looking for in trade? i have all kinds of tubes and parts laying around also

i also have tubes lying around i'm trying to sell/trade off (matched quad set of mesa 6l6's and 5 mesa 12ax7's and 2 ehx 12ax7's 1 ehx 12at7)

i'd be interested in trading it for cash, i've been looking into the dunlop dc brick power supply's, maybe a regular wah of some sort+some cash, umm really anything that's unique, not just the same old basic standard stuff everyone already has or has had. just tell me what you got maybe i might need it or be interested. there may be a possible deal with duncan amateur, but nothing is set in stone yet so if your interested please let me know and make me some offers

Thanks-
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
well the guy i was talking that wanted the wah, stopped talking to me so i guess it's up for grabs again. like i said earlier i would like to get 100.00 dollars for it and alot of ppl have asked me what i would be interested in as a trade so i put a little thought into it and came up with these things. auto wahs envelope filters the boss ps-5 super shifter digitech whammy and of course cash! but anyway if you want it let me know.

Thanks-
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Your Welcome, Hope you enjoy it
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.