last night i was boozing with my buddies and at the end of the night i decided to give myself a tattoo... it was supposed to be a [803] , being my area code. i started stabbing myself and whatever and i only finished the bottom of the first bracket, it took me about a half an hour and i just got tired and passed out. so now i just have a half an inch straight line on my skin..do you guys think since i already have the bottom of the first bracket on my leg i should go ahead and finish up my original idea, or should i take this line and turn it into something different. what is something cool i could make out of a straight horizontal line?
last night i was ______ with my _______ and at the end of the _____ i decided to give myself a _______.. it was supposed to be a ______ , being my _______ i started _____ myself and whatever and i only _______ the _______ of the first _______, it took me about a half an hour and i just got ______ and __________. so now i just have a half an ______ on my _______..do you guys think since i already have the ______ of the first ______on my ____ i should go ahead and _______up my ________ idea, or should i take this _______and turn it into something ______. what is something______ i could make out of a _____________

Edit: Yes, it's getting old, but that story is ideal for a madlib
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I say don't be an ass and get a proper tattoo done
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
i broke a pen apart and dipped a needle in the ink..and i was ****ing trashed i drank a liter bottle of smirnoff vodka
is it like a haedcore thing?

like in pa its cool to be in the 610
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
I suggest you just stop. If you want a tattoo, go make some money and get it done professionally. Otherwise, you'll look like a tool or an ex-convict.
Spiral Out
Why would you give yourself a tattoo of your area code? Do you plan on staying within that area code your entire life?

Or do you just forget it on occasion?
i thought it would be cool to remember where i grew up and my teenage years and ****
Quote by HumanitysDeath
I suggest you just stop. If you want a tattoo, go make some money and get it done professionally. Otherwise, you'll look like a tool or an ex-convict.

But maybe he's both?
i thought it would be cool to remember where i grew up and my teenage years and ****

Wait... so otherwise you'd forget? Does this have something to do with your alcoholic lifestyle?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
It's your skin, bro. Get a professional tat over it, a good artist should be able to cover it up if it's just a line. But if you want your area code, then it's on you (no pun intended).
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
Quote by Karvid
last night i was sleeping with my friend and at the end of the night i decided to give myself a fapjob. it was supposed to be a quickie , being my very aroused state i started fapping myself and whatever and i only fapped the beggining of the first few minutes it took me about a half an hour and i just got sweatier and sweatier. so now i just have a half an erection on my hand..do you guys think since i already have the erection of the first fapping session on my mind should go ahead and finish up my fapping to a gay idea, or should i take this erection and turn it into something softer. what is something funny i could make out of a pile of fap juice

I tried my best...it was hard. kept running out of words to use.
Well done!
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
Why do people keep giving him **** about tatting his area code?

I say go get the original idea done professionally now that you have a line tattooed on your leg.
u should get it on your forehead.

*hands over another liter of vodka*
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
First off, I'd like to say that your area code idea is pretty kickass...

I've done some self tattooing... but I use a heavy garuge piece of wire and a lighter... and just burn it in... Or back in the day, a razor blade (those go away after a year or two)

But really, it's your skin... You should put something YOU like, not waht UG likes....

And second of all, the major lib sh!t is just as annoying as the "inb4icumblood" ****.

both are spam and annoying as fu*k
UG's HIPPIE
So you just dipped a needle in some ink (was it water or oil based?) and stabbed yourself with it? You're just asking for an infection there buddy. Don't be stupid, go to a real tattoo artist and let them do what they do best.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by nine01n
*Lots of Text*

I can't Stop Rofl'ing for some reason, it just seems so retarded
Quote by nine01n
last night i was boozing with my buddies and at the end of the night i decided to give myself a tattoo... it was supposed to be a [803] , being my area code. i started stabbing myself and whatever and i only finished the bottom of the first bracket, it took me about a half an hour and i just got tired and passed out. so now i just have a half an inch straight line on my skin..do you guys think since i already have the bottom of the first bracket on my leg i should go ahead and finish up my original idea, or should i take this line and turn it into something different. what is something cool i could make out of a straight horizontal line?
just give it time to "ripen". it will eventually look awesome:
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by nine01n

augusta?
Pics or it didn't happen............
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
There's this guy who hangs out at our local pub. Used to go to my school before he got kicked out. So he owns a tattoo machine, and one night he's blazed off his face with a couple of buds. What do they do?

Wonky stick men covering his arms and legs. Guy looks like a ****in' heiroglyph.
Quote by Blitzraptor007
Pics or it didn't happen............

in the proccess of jabbing myself...

finished although i will probably go back over the entire thing tomorrow to make it darker. i will probably regret this but at least i can look back and laugh at how stupid i was....maybe?
Quote by skidmarks.
There's this guy who hangs out at our local pub. Used to go to my school before he got kicked out. So he owns a tattoo machine, and one night he's blazed off his face with a couple of buds. What do they do?

Wonky stick men covering his arms and legs. Guy looks like a ****in' heiroglyph.

God, that made me laugh!

you should have someone else do it that looks ****ty
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
Put down the bottle.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut