i feel like sitting down and learning a whole album today. i want a good tab for the entire album, and i want it to be a little challenging, but nothing real hard. i dont really care about genre, but id prefer to stay away from metal(i know most UGers will immediately respond with obscure metal bands unless i include that)
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
Chili Peppers...any album really.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
You can't go wrong with the Chili Peppers
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
origin of symmetry is a good challenge
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Challenging, you say? The Who's Quadrophenia is challenging, John Entwistle at his best.
Iron Maiden's Debut Album is very good. Some of 'Arry's best work is on that album.
That's my vote.
how about primus, depending on how many strings there are on your bass
any album will do
how about pork soda?
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Try Riverside's Out of Myself, Tool's Lateralus, Symphony X's Paradise Lost, or Rush's 2112.
Sailing the seas of cheese if you think you're hard enough
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
morning view-incubus
Guitars:
PRS SE Custom 24
Partscaster
MIM Tele
Gear:
Em Drive Clone (w/ Klon buffer) > Paramount Clone > OCD > Westminster Effects Knox 800 > ISP Decimator > m5 > Nova Repeater > Trinity T2 > W.E. Sturgeon Reverb > AC15C1
Quote by watchingmefall
Unquestionable Presence by Atheist if you feel man enough.

I would say they're pretty obscure for anyone who doesn't like metal, but TS if you've heard of Atheist try Focus by Cynic.
Try Mother's Milk or One Hot Minute by the Chili's, great albums to jam along to. OHM is one of Flea's finest albums IMO.

Also play some Jamiroquai, the basslines in the songs are always great to listen to.
How about Mothers Milk RHCP, or S/T by RATM
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by hippiebass
I would say they're pretty obscure for anyone who doesn't like metal, but TS if you've heard of Atheist try Focus by Cynic.

Cynic and Atheist 2 awesome bands, but exactly what the TS doesnt want