Hi, I`ve got around 1,300 $ , and I would like to pick up a new guitar, I currently have schecter c-1 hellraiser FR, but it lacks of versatility, therefore I want something, that wont ground me to metal only. I would like something, with humbucker, and what is at lest more versatile than EMGs I have.
Thanks in advance
Greets, r4ster
P.S Before anyone asks, I`ve go marshall jcm900 tube amp and marshall 1960A cab.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Ibanez is probably going to be your best bet... Or something semi custom..

Can you tell me, which exactly ibanez will be a good choice ?
Les Paul studio?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
The hellraiser FR is an amzing guitar; you might consider just putting a new set of pick ups on it instead. Seymour Duncans or something...
Quote by Cmd. Cool
The hellraiser FR is an amzing guitar; you might consider just putting a new set of pick ups on it instead. Seymour Duncans or something...

Well, I would like to have 2 guitars, so I dont have to change the pickups everytime, I want a change .
1., Wrong forum
2., I would suggest either an Epiphone Les Paul Elitist or an ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 with SD pickups. Or if you really want versatility then look for a guitar with coil split function.
Fender MIA Stratocaster (with SD Twang Banger)
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Johnson Acoustic
Palmer FAB5
soo many choices. Can you try and narrow the field a little, such as do you still want a floating trem, do you have a preference in wood and neck? neck joint type?
Quote by Ghold125
soo many choices. Can you try and narrow the field a little, such as do you still want a floating trem, do you have a preference in wood and neck? neck joint type?

Well I have no idea, how does any other wood than mahogany sound, but about the trem, I would like Floyd rose.
And if its wrong forum, I am sorry .
Well, hrmm, look at an esp 1000 series and swap the pups with duncan's or something
Quote by Cole419
gibson firebird........ u wont regret it

that is one sexy guitar right there.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by r4ster
Well I have no idea, how does any other wood than mahogany sound, but about the trem, I would like Floyd rose.
And if its wrong forum, I am sorry .

right forum. and i think theres a sticky on this somewhere. ill try and find it for u

edit: i lied this is the wrong thread
u want the electric guitar forum
and here http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=328491
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Last edited by itsxsteves at Jul 29, 2008,
its the wrong forum

Electric guitar is the right one
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
les paul, theyre a conservative shape, but they say rock and roll. plus, with a good p-up combo, you should have a well rounded guitar.
My Rig

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top Honey Burst
Fender MIM Stratocaster Ash Natural
Crate v18 2x12
Eleven Rack
Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret
BBE Sonic Stomp
BMP with Tone Wicker
Dunlop Cry Baby
A Prestige Ibanez RG with Dimarzios?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
^^^^^
If he's looking for a real change, how is Ibanez that different than Schecter? Aren't they both Strat based designs basically?
Moving on.....
Quote by r4ster
Can you tell me, which exactly ibanez will be a good choice ?

Anything with a HSH pickup combo and Edge Pro Bridge is about as versatile as you can get. Prestige models are gonna be your best quality pieces..
^^^^^
If he's looking for a real change, how is Ibanez that different than Schecter? Aren't they both Strat based designs basically?

He's looking for a guitar that has good passive pickups plus a trem.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?