He has a reserve set. his reserve could be 600 bucks for all we know. A lot of expensive items on ebay such as laptops etc... start at a .99 bid, this isn't uncommon. Setting a low starting price encourages bidding.
it has a reserve.

edit: beat to it.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I'd say it's real, good feedback, and if you look hard enough, you can see the logo, at least, I saw it.
This is our last chance.
ohh ok, im new to ebay, so.. yeah :p
so if i bid 400 and thats his reserve, and no one else bids, he has to give it to me for 400?
Quote by metulkult
so if i bid 400 and thats his reserve, and no one else bids, he has to give it to me for 400?

That would be the case.
Quote by metulkult

pretty much.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by metulkult

Yup.

edit:
Damn beat to it ¬_¬
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
Quote by metulkult
2. On the pictures, the pic of the headstock, you can't see the ibanez name on it,
(maybe because its the "chameolian blue" sp)

I dunno about the Xiphos but my Ibanez VBT (both were models released around the same time right?) The Ibanez name is in Silver, so in some instances especially in pictures or videos the name sometimes disappears depending on light or reflection of something else.