glass who? link.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
I know they have a couple threads already. They have members of BTBAM.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
My old bassist was in love with these guys. I don't find it to be anything special at all. And from what i remember it may belong in the hardcore forum but it eludes me if they were more metalcore or deathcore.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

yeah i think it should be a requirement in here to post the myspace link in the first post ffs, everyother forum im on does it goddamnit.

anyhoo glass casket owns. desperate mans diary is a great album

Edit: dude above it is Dustie waring and Blake Richardson from BTBAM in this band, deathcore.
That was pretty weak imo.This better than allot in the genre but i can't even get through the whole song. The guy in the pink pants with his little dance move at 3;40 put a smile on my face though.Definately not my thing all in all.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

BTBAM is better.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
BTBAM is better.

They're entirely different bands... Prog metal vs. deathcore? It's apples and oranges.

Glass Casket is really good. Probably the best deathcore band. Their breakdowns aren't even annoying.
Quote by TV-Casualty
In Between the Sheets is the only song I ever liked from them

Same here.
Quote by zigz407
I know they have a couple threads already. They have members of BTBAM.

It's the other way around, partner.
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
Quote by GodofCheesecake
BTBAM is better.

..................... My good sir, in due time you will be raped by a family of squirrels, and when you are I won't help you. I like BTBAM, but..... *sits in corner and cries*
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
Quote by MetalOblivion93

..................... My good sir, in due time you will be raped by a family of squirrels, and when you are I won't help you. I like BTBAM, but..... *sits in corner and cries*

Glass Casket aren't that special. They're better than most deathcore, but that's not saying much.
I never really like In Between The Sheets, especially since Pencil Lead Syringe is easily a better song.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Quote by Scourge441
Glass Casket aren't that special. They're better than most deathcore, but that's not saying much.

I think that they are more than great, but I'm one in a handful of people. I guess my taste for metal is... "strange".
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
The vocalist is my German teachers cousin.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.