Page 1 of 2
last night i was drinking with my eyes closed, and at the end of the bottle, i decided to give myself a blowjob.. it was supposed to be a pleasuring experience , being my blowjob and all... i started suck myself and whatever and i only came once the feeling of the first squirt, it took me about a half an hour and i just got limp and shrivelled. so now i just have a half a hickey on my dickey..do you guys think since i already have the half of the first hickey on my dickey i should go ahead and **** up my hickey idea, or should i take this global and turn it into something like goatse? what is something sexual i could make out of a hickey on a dickey?
drug thread?
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm about 5' 4" and have slightly furry feet.....I'm not going in a ****ing volcano though...

I love the Foo's!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!
You're about as funny as a scab.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Dude, how did you give yourself head??? Please teach me!!!
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
me and my friends went into a deep conversation about this
is it gay or not...
2 of them said its gay
me and my other friend said that its not gay cause its your own dick

but doith what you wantith
..>!>
Xbox Live: boxyG
PSN: boxyG
myspace.com/boxyG
I think he is still drunk
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
O_o

O_o
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Pyrest
last night i was drinking with my eyes closed, and at the end of the bottle, i decided to give myself a blowjob.. it was supposed to be a pleasuring experience , being my blowjob and all... i started suck myself and whatever and i only came once the feeling of the first squirt, it took me about a half an hour and i just got limp and shrivelled. so now i just have a half a hickey on my dickey..do you guys think since i already have the half of the first hickey on my dickey i should go ahead and **** up my hickey idea, or should i take this global and turn it into something like goatse? what is something sexual i could make out of a hickey on a dickey?

k, koo.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

this right here is the reason that the lol wut pear should NOT be banned....
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
sucking your own love-length? I have heard of such things but never expected something like that to happen in The Pit!!! O_o
your british.
Brits do not usually get circumised did your foreskin cover your bellend? if so this may be the reason pull it back to reveal you head and you should be good to go, other wise google blow job tips.

/ hold on WTF

PS its not gay, you toss your self off dont you and thats not gay....
rofl, that's all I can say. If you feel like it, go ahead. Otherwise keep drinking
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by Karvid
I started that madlib, I feel proud, now.

Here's the original thread https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=921728

Thank you. I was waiting for someone to realise that it was, pure BS.
Quote by Pyrest

I think I died a little inside when I read this
Quote by Pyrest
Thank you. I was waiting for someone to realise that it was, pure BS.

Well seeing as I was the one who made the mad lib (not the original post, though), it's kind of hard to miss
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
k, koo? Epic Thread it seems to be.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by JMack
You're about as funny as a scab.

I like this insult.

Permission to use this should an appropriate situation arise?
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
what the **** they closed mine.....

oh, I see what you did there.
Well have fun in the fotb.

Flam·boy·ant

Quote by Pyrest
@Chobes:

a) It didnt happen,
b) Id get banned.
c) A moment's silence for an hero; GodofGuitar1991.

*moment of silence*

Well, I wanted scientific evidence to prove the theory if one can perform oral sex on one's own penis.
Quote by Chobes
*moment of silence*

Well, I wanted scientific evidence to prove the theory if one can perform oral sex on one's own penis.

Marilyn Manson?

He removed two of his ribs so he can suck himself off.

Quote by Chobes
*moment of silence*

I heard about some guys have gotten their lowest rib cage bone thingies removed so they could reach their mangoodies to suck their own magic pipe.

EDIT:
Damn you, NielsWho.

Flam·boy·ant

Page 1 of 2