does anyone have or know where to watch m.i.a by a7x live with alexi lahio?
i agree with The_Paranoia, when indoubt, youtube it. or if you have facebook look on their fan page, or try googling it. myspace could be helpful too.
I'm not here to inspire you. I'm here to make your own life seem slightly less sad by comparison.
Ok. Will people just drop the problem they have with avenged sevenfold? Please?

I'm personally an avenged sevenfold fan.

I admit they sold out bad, but that doesn't make them a crap band, and, why should fans of this band be shouted down by comments such as:

"OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL A7X!!!111 OLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

Makes me bloody sick.

You fuckin bastards.

Also: www.youtube.com

Hope you find it mate
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Infact, I'm TOO sick of this happening.

I think you fuckers should go and rot in hell!

JUST BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE HAPPEN TO LIKE A BAND DOESN'T GIVE YOU AN EXCUSE TO TAKE THE FUCKING PISS OUT OF THEM!!!!

DIE!
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
I doubt one exists
the bands have never toured together to my knowledge
yea seriously, lets say a uger had a band that sounded exactly like a7x with the same recording. i doubt you guys would say they suck like hell.
and on topic, like everyone says, youtube.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Youtube, But A7X really blows balls. Its more of a fact than opinion.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Quote by JobyByTheNight
Youtube, But A7X really blows balls. Its more of a fact than opinion.

YOU WOULDNT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FuCKING FACT AND OPINION IF IT BIT YOU IN THE FuCKING ASS AND PUKED IN THE WOUND!

THEN IT GETS INFECTED AS FUCK SO YOU DIE! AND ROT IN HELL! LIKE YOU FUCKING DESERVE!
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
YOU WOULDNT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FuCKING FACT AND OPINION IF IT BIT YOU IN THE FuCKING ASS AND PUKED IN THE WOUND!

THEN IT GETS INFECTED AS FUCK SO YOU DIE! AND ROT IN HELL! LIKE YOU FUCKING DESERVE!

Angry much?

Even i don't get this pissed when people bad mouth my favourite bands *cough Metallica cough*
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Youtube it but like someone else said, one probably does no exist. As a huge children of bodom fan and big A7x fan, I do not recall any tours together
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou

Hey buddy, your Caps Lock key was on, it might be stuck. Get that checked out.
Oh, thanks I'll look into that.
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
This'll probably turn into a flame fest.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding