This is to replace my classic 30 (for sale, pm me ) I've mainly been looking at used rectoverbs and mark iv's. My price range is 700-1200. I need it to be versatile, good cleans, I don't care about tons of gain since I won't be playing metal. I'll be playing stuff like the demos on my page, rock, indie, etc
The Mark IV and F50 are good options. For less money, you may want to check out the Traynor YCV 40 before you buy. Great cleans, and a similar flavored gain to the Mesas, but not nearly as high gain.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
The Mark IV and F50 are good options. For less money, you may want to check out the Traynor YCV 40 before you buy. Great cleans, and a similar flavored gain to the Mesas, but not nearly as high gain.

+1000, oh and check your PM's TS
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
rocker 30
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
if your willing to drop an extra $100-200 you could snag a top hat club royale(which ive actually seen retail new for $1300 beleive it or not)

tonewise its very similar to the vox ac30 and its an amazing replacement for your classic 30
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Quote by the boogieman
if your willing to drop an extra $100-200 you could snag a top hat club royale(which ive actually seen retail new for $1300 beleive it or not)

tonewise its very similar to the vox ac30 and its an amazing replacement for your classic 30

see above
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain