Hello i was just wondering how i would learn to become a lead guitarist and learn how to play solo's and make up my own solo's. So if people would be kind enough to lend me some advice it would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much
Practice solos from other bands? Practice scales/modes etc etc. Work on your technique? Practice in general?
alright what you have to do is strum the e string really fast and hit random frets, and if someone tells you "thats not music" just tell them that they arent musicians so they wouldnt understand
I think your looking for the pentatonic scale?
"To me it seems pretty straightforward. There are two opinions one can have about freedom of speech, you're for it or against it." - Tom Morello

Shackled Our Minds When You're Bent on the Cross... When Ignorance Reigns, Life is Lost
hey Cody,

try learning scales starting with pentatonic scales like A, then switch to major minor scales..

check out:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by venom0014
alright what you have to do is strum the e string really fast and hit random frets, and if someone tells you "thats not music" just tell them that they arent musicians so they wouldnt understand

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior