Who likes them? Ever heard of them? There doesn't seem to be anything on them at all on UG. Great band from New York. Listening to their latest album Return to Cookie Mountain , thoughts?

Here is a link to their myspace http://www.myspace.com/tvotr
im a huge tv on the radio fan
cant wait to see them at the treasure island music festival
I loved them when Cookie Mountain came out but it's kind of worn off since then. Anything new coming out soon?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
it seems their next album will be called dear science? and lucky i would love to see them lol EDIT: that last part was to prsrulz
I seem to be one of the only people who found RTCM a disappointment.

Desperate Youth is one of the best albums I've heard in a long time. A few years ago I'd listen to it everyday. Definitely preferred the electronic element of their sound. That album was so minimal, yet rich.

RTCM was good, but I hated the production. Every track sounded too cluttered to my ears. And not in a good shoegaze sort of way.
Huh, I could only find a coplue of tracks off of Youth that I really liked. The rest I appreciated, but wouldn't listen to that often. RTCM was more my kinda thing, although not my favourite album or anything. And I loved the production, I'd say it was kinda hazy mind.
I quite like them too... I only have Return To Cookie Mountain mind... didn't really find them interesting when desperate youth came out... I Love the Bowie-ness on "Province"! Mind you, how can you NOT love anything that features David Bowie? (oh right yeah, tin machine...)
Quote by thelastdispatch
it seems their next album will be called dear science? and lucky i would love to see them lol EDIT: that last part was to prsrulz
There's a new song on myspace. Tis aight.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i've only heard wolf like me but that's a killer song

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
i saw them with ladytron and theivery corporation. seeing them live really made me appreciate the...

actually, no, i think they kind of blow.
i am member no. 3 of the 'coheed and cambria fan club' interested? pm CoheedANDnofx6.

"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it"
-Mitch Hedberg
Hells yeah! I love TV on the Radio! Favorite song would probably be "I was a lover" or "New Health Rock". Can't wait to see them at First Ave., Its going to be great!
On the way to god don't know
my brain's the burger and my heart's the coal
any thoughts on the new album

i heard from first impressions that its...blah...not great compared to their other stuff
Their new single is...alright. But all in all, a solid band. Their earlier stuff is the best.