hey man, thats alot. the first guitarist uses a fender telecaster and i use a les paul. for tsunoyukami im not really sure what you mean by backtracking. i liked your stuff too, peaceful guitar
ahh, i tried it with some of my guitar parts, not really sure how to integrate it but i actually did get some pimp ass sounding stuff, but im against recording anything i can't play live, unless i just figure out how to play it backwards lol. since we are very unaware of how music scenes go in the states, what would i have to do to get some gigs? only way i can think of right now is to record everything and hand it out, but i do not have the capability to record real drums or anything of that sort right now.
thanks alot man, i like your guy's stuff alot too, pretty refreshing hearing instrumental parts that don't sound so generic and unoriginal. and this band that you sent me is sick, i don't know how i've never heard of them, you said they are just local?
That's some pretty cool stuff you got there. Is it just you and another guitarist? If so how do you guys plan to play live?
don't worry about recording "real" drums--whatever you're doing now works for demoing. If you can figure out how to actually play live, definitely start handing out demos.

Maybe look into a vocalist? I totally understand if you want to keep it instrumental, but it's just a thought
I owe a ton of people critiques.

If you're one of them, please PM me.

I have trouble keeping track.
Quote by josephdennis
thanks alot man, i like your guy's stuff alot too, pretty refreshing hearing instrumental parts that don't sound so generic and unoriginal. and this band that you sent me is sick, i don't know how i've never heard of them, you said they are just local?

Yeah they're a local band that broke up, I think their drummer might drum for us idk yet though.
our live set includes 2 guitarists, a bassist/guitarist, drummer, a synth/xylophone player, and both of the guitarists have synths. although the demo works, there is no feel to the songs, seems very fake to me. as for vocalists we are looking for one but can not find any in san antonio that are up to the challenge, just a bunch of posthardcore kids here
Quote by josephdennis
ahh, i tried it with some of my guitar parts, not really sure how to integrate it but i actually did get some pimp ass sounding stuff, but im against recording anything i can't play live, unless i just figure out how to play it backwards lol. since we are very unaware of how music scenes go in the states, what would i have to do to get some gigs? only way i can think of right now is to record everything and hand it out, but i do not have the capability to record real drums or anything of that sort right now.

I agree with you on the idea of only recording things you can play live, but I thought you might enjoy fiddling around with it for fun. It can be pretty nifty - and you never get things to sound the same ahaha.

I'm not exactly sure how to book shows or get gigs though.