wait a minute, fez. this isn't like the time you bought a hamster, named it virginity, and then lost it, is it? - kelso on that 70s show
forgot to mention it's pick-up only. i'm in Cincinnati area. pm me for more info
wait a minute, fez. this isn't like the time you bought a hamster, named it virginity, and then lost it, is it? - kelso on that 70s show
bump
bump
hump de bump
bump and grind
just a tip- if you dont put real pictures, as in pictures taken by you, you're not gonna get much interest
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
yeah, that would work if i had a digital :/